Ignore Snart?

^^^^^MAJOR SPOLIERS IN VIDEO ABOVE TO SEASON 4 EPISODE 1 OF THE FLASH
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

"Keep up Allen!" I shouted to Barry, who was following behind. I continued to push my speed to the limit, running as fast as I could. The goal was to not get shot by the flying drone shooting at Barry and I. I easily dodged the explosions headed my way. As for Barry...not so much.

"Shut up!" Barry shouted back at me. I laughed at him, which caused me to slow down. I had been doing this for about an hour now. Barry just joined, meaning it was his turn. Mine was over.

As if reading my mind, Dr. Wells said, "Destiny, you can rest. Your training is over for now." Through the coms. I nodded, then realized he couldn't see me. So I turned around and ran back to where the starting line was. On the way back, I passed Barry. I teasingly stuck my tongue out at him. I may be running at super speed, but Barry was a speedster too.

Returning, Cisco gave me a high five, I received a compliment from Caitlin, and Dr. Wells gave me a shake of his head, almost saying 'good work.' I tiredly sat in a chair I was closest to and gladly took the icy cold water bottle Caitlin offered.

I gulped the water down like I would inhale tacos. Within seconds, the bottle was empty. Panting for air, I listened to the three talk.

"That was too close." Caitlin warned Cisco as she walked away from me.

"He told me to make it hard." Cisco defended himself, a tablet in his hands. That tablet controlled the flying drones and what they did. His fingers moved swiftly across the screen, his focus on Barry.

"I'm pretty sure he told you not to make him dead." Cait sassed. I snorted at this, glad they didn't hear me.

"Remember this is just supposed to be a training exercise for the two to improve their speed." Dr. Wells reminded. Barry began to run quicker now. The lighting behind him would be the only thing seen to non-speedster. But I could see everything clearly.

"Cisco! You gonna bring it, or what?" Barry challenged. I shook my head, he asked for it.

"Bring it." Dr. Wells and I say. Well this won't end too well...it's a good thing he can heal quickly

Caitlin shakes her head, having the same look I did a second ago. But now I was smiling, almost laughing. Imagining what I would say to him when he would be on the ground. Caitlin lifted the binoculars she held up to her eye level.

A felt a pang of worry hit my chest. Some would think so would be insanely worried, being his girlfriend and partner and all. But in the end I know he'll be okay. Which is why I laugh things off, it helps me not worry so much.

That worry hit me hard as Barry lost his balance when he was shot at with the drone. His body flew for a second, then I saw nothing but dust and smoke. I heard nothing but grunting from my coms.

The words rushed so quickly out of my mouth, that I couldn't stop them. "Bare, are you okay?!"

Finally, the smoke cleared, and he was on the ground. But he didn't answer me. He got back up slowly and faced the drones coming at him at full speed.

"Cisco," I warned. He glanced at me, but said and did nothing. Barry stood confidently in front of the drones. My heart raced as he just stood there.

"Why isn't he running away?" Caitlin asked, a question on everyone's mind. My body tensed as the drone came closer and closer to him. I felt myself ready to take off. Barry looked weak and bloody. He isn't so quick on his feet when he's weak and bloody. "Barry, run away." Caitlin mumbled, although we could all hear her.