It's Okay Mom

THIRD PERSON POV

"You know I miss you right? You know you're my world, right? That no matter what happens or has happened, I love you."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because it's too late my love.."

"But-But I don't understand!"

"You don't have to yet."

Destiny awoke with a gasp, frantically looking around and continuously gasping for air as if she had been brought back to life.(a/n like me trying to bring this book back to life).

She didn't even try to question her dream she had literally seconds ago. She was too occupied trying to figure what was happening at this very moment.

Finally processing her surroundings, she realized she was in pipeline of S.T.A.R. Labs, in a cell all on her own. She sat up from the uncomfortable twin bed attached to the wall and stood up.

She felt dizzy at first, immediately lifting her left hand to catch the wall. But when she looked up, she kept her guard up as soon as she noticed the evil speedster with glowing red eyes before her.

"What the hell?" She groaned, banging against the door. "What did you do to me? Why am I here? What happ—"

"Now I'm sure you have many questions." His deep vibrating voice cut her off, not really in need of hearing her millions of questions. "But I'll only say this. You lost control, and as hard as it may be to believe—I saved you. There, questions answered." The Reverse Flash smirked with his answer.

"Lost control? Saved me? Who the hell-"

"Oh so you're just going to repeat things I say now? Alright, have fun with that." The speedster grinned once more before speeding off.

"Wait!" Destiny couldn't help but yell. Banging against the translucent door once more. And just as quickly as he left, he came back. But this time, he was much closer to the door. The suddenness surprised Destiny and even scared her just the slightest.

She sighed. "What. Happened." Destiny gritted through her teeth.

The speedster simply chuckled. "You know, Destiny, you and I are much more alike than you think—"

"I think the f—"

The speedster got even closer to her now, the suddenness surprising Destiny again and shutting her up.

"We're both so very powerful and fast. Only you don't know how fast you really are. Last night gave you so much as a glimpse."

Destiny swallowed hard, as last nights events rushed back into her mind and scared her half to death. She really was running really really fast. Faster than ever.

"Last night, you lost control. Don't worry, it's a common beginner thing." He stated smugly, enjoying this a bit too much. Eobard enjoyed having Destiny—someone just as fast and powerful as him, to share his power and experiences with. "Like I said before, you and I aren't as different as you think."

"I'm nothing like you." Destiny spat in disgust, feeling insulted.

Eobard was now as close to Destiny as he could get without entering her cell. "Look in the mirror Destiny, just take one good look in the mirror." He hissed back, referring to last night once again.

Destiny looked at his eyes in horror as she remembered how she herself looked in the mirror the night before. She remembered she even herself compared herself to him in that moment last night.