Feelings Hidden

What?" I jumped in, shocked Barry would even say something like that. That was the only thing that came out of my mouth. The rest kept me shut for awhile. Especially what he said to me. He quickly turned to me.

"You're a whole different story, I promise I'll get to you." He hissed. I flinched at his tone. Even Oliver seemed shocked. And a bit angry. My mouth clamped shut and I looked at Barry with hurt eyes. "Don't-" he said stepping closer, "Don't make me the bad guy. Don't act all innocent. Don't be such a bitch for once."

"Woah, Barry what's wrong with you?" Oliver said, stepping in front of me. Suddenly something snapped inside of me. And all of my hurt emotions were shoved to the side as angry ones rose to the surface.

"Shocker, you're protecting her. You guys probably got along way more hanging out those 12 hours than you guys did at Jitters. Oh, actually I don't know. You guys seemed pretty close there too." Barry snapped. "Look at you two," he said, his hands moving towards us, "Oliver stepping in, being the hero. Like I said, you're just jealous. A guy like you, handsome rich, could have any girl he wants," he glared at me "jealousy is probably a new emotion for you so might be a little slow to get what it is that you're feeling." Barry said, taking more steps forward. My fists clenched as I bit my lip, telling myself that Barry isn't being himself and he doesn't mean it. But damn, my lip was hurting and words were ready to flow out my mouth.

"That's your theory?" Oliver asked with a empty expression, his usual.

"Absolutely. So you can train, lift weights, climb that stupid bar" Barry was now inches from Oliver's face," till your head explodes. But you'll never be as fast as I am." He said, purposely getting in his face. I watched, my fists turning white, and my bottom lip started to bleed. I quickly wiped the blood away. "You'll never be what I am. So that's gotta hurt your rock hard pride, Ollie. So you go after the one thing you can take." He glances at me. "Go ahead. Have the bitch, but I'm gonna borrow her for a minute."

He roughly snatched my arm, surprising me. Then he took off running with his hand dragging my wrist. He was no where near gentle. He was holding my wrist so roughly that I'm sure I'll have bruises. I heard a faint "Destiny!" called out by Oliver.

When Barry finally stopped, he threw me up against a brick wall in an alley. I winced in pain and started to slide to the ground in pain. But Barry appeared in front of me, grabbing my wrists again, pinning me down, making me stay up. I winced in pain again as he held them tightly.

"Don't worry this'll be quick. You can go back to your boyfriends soon." He sneered.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I shouted as I struggled in his grip. His face came closer to mine, millimeters away.

"I'm fine. You're the wrong one."

"Let me go." I look him dead in the eye and growl.

"Fine." He pulled back quickly and I dropped to the floor hard. I crawled on my knees as more pain took over. "Lets just get straight to the point then." I leaned against the wall and glared at him. "Why? What did I ever do to make you ruin me? To slowly tear me apart? Huh?" Speechless and confused, I let him continue. "One second you're getting pissed at me, saying I'm leading you on. Then you play the hurt innocent girl who is hurt that I love Iris. Someone I have loved before I even met you. And I'll admit, I still do." He almost grinned as my eyes watered in hurt.

I knew it. But of course I let him in anyway.

"Next you play a complete slutt who is with, what I thought was two guys. But now it's three!" He said throwing his arms in the air as he paced back and forth.