A Frozen Heart

"You are killing me with your cringy-ness." Jesus laughed. I pratically died. I clutched my stomach in pain from laughing too hard. All night we had caught up, afterwards I continued to tell him cringy jokes. Because that's just me!

"What do you call a fake noodle?" I asked.

"I honestly don't care, but I have a feeling you'll tell me."

"An impasta."

"Please stop." He begged. By now, I had calmed down. I began wiping away tears of joy from underneath my eyes.

"Fine, fine. For now." I smirked. I opened my nouth to talk again, but there was a tug on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Barry with worried eyes.

"There's an emergency back at the lab." He whispers. I feel my face fall and my smirk turn into a frown. I sadly looked over at Jesus who was eyeing me suspiciously. My stomach churned at the thought of me having to lie to him from now on. I have never kept a secret from him. Doing this can betray the trust he gives me.

"There's an emergency back at the station, we have to go." Eddie walks up to me.

Shit.

"Just have my sister cover it." I add. He tilts his head.

"No offense, but your sister is mainly on cases about crimes not so...serious." He says.

"Well I have to be somewhere with Barry." I bit my bottom lip.

"Whatever, I have to run." He rolls his eyes before running off.

"Lets go." Barry said before running off with me and Felicity close behind.

"I'm so sorry Jesus. I have to go to work." Before he could respond, I was out the door.

"I'll cover for you." Felicity says.

"What will you say?" I ask as me and Barry push open the door.

"I usually tell people Oliver's at a night club with a girl or nursing a hangover."

"None of which will work for me." Barry shakes his head.

"Probably me." I mumble in guilt.

"Bad stomach ache. Really bad diarrhea." Felicity tried.

"I'm not comfortable with any of those." Barry says, shaking his head again.

"Just go!" Felicity exclaimed.

>>>>>>>

Me and Barry ran into a building, with our suits on, obviously. We saw Snart had a gun, but it was a different kind of gun. It shot out ice.

Woah!

I mentally slapped myself.

I'm becoming Cisco!

Back to the point!

People around were screaming and running for their lives. I had arrived just in time for me to push Joe out the way so he wouldn't get hit by the ice. I threw him out the way and the cold guns' ice shot me directly in the heart. I screamed in pain and ran behind a pilar near by. Joe did the same.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"It hurts!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" Barry shouted as he knelt down next to me. I clutched a hand over my heart.

"I'm fine, you finish with out me. I'll be at S.T.A.R labs where Cisco and Caitlin will help me." I explained.

"But I can't-"