Promise Me No Promises

I MADE THE MOODBOARD ABOVE! I'm actually proud of it. The pics and gifs aren't mine. I found just everything on Google.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed with my fist in the air

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed with my fist in the air. "Victory!" Barry and I high fived repeatedly on the way back to S.T.A.R. labs. Grins proudly took over our faces.

"Give me some!" Cisco laughed with Barry and I as they did some sort of handshake.

"Efficiently done, Ms. Parker and Mr. Allen." Dr. Wells stated.

"We need a picture." Cisco said, causing Barry and I to make confused expressions now, but the excitement remained.

"Um." I began, tilting my head in confusion. Barry ended up taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Pretty sure rule number one of having a secret identity is not taking pictures of yourself in your super suit without a mask on." Barry said while Cisco got his phone ready.

"Oh, come on." Cisco whined. "Please." He begged. "This is just for us, this is to document all this."

"Who knows?" Dr. Wells jumped in. "Maybe people in the future will want to know how all this happened."

I shrugged. "I'm down."

"Alright well, if you want the future to have the whole story, you all need to be in it." Barry grinned, looking at everyone.

"First, let me put on some make up." Caitlin winced, knowing they wouldn't let her.

"The future does not care about your make up." Cisco said, Barry hummed to agree with Cisco. She looked to me for help, but I shrugged again.

Walking towards her I said, "You don't need make up, you're fine." I winked at her. She smiled and nodded, following the boys.

I held my hand out to Barry, "I'll take it." I offered.

"It's fine, I know how to take it with everyone in it." He assured.

"So do I." I said. He didn't bother to bicker, instead he handed it over. I wanted to take it because who wouldn't want to take a picture of themself and others with the camera floating in the air?!

"Okay." I said as everyone got in position. I slid my mask off my space and placed it on a desk near by. I stood in front of everyone, positioning the camera.

"Big smiles. Three, two, one." I said smiling, clicking the picture before running over to the three. I shocked Barry a bit by placing a kiss on his cheek for the picture. But I did it so quickly that his blushing didn't appear in the photo. Quickly, I ran back to catch the tiny device before it hit the ground, which would most likely crack the screen.

I couldn't but laugh at Barry's face after the picture was taken, and at how cool taking the picture just was.

"Does that count as a selfie?" Caitlin asked.