Jealousy Is Just a Bitch

"Of course I've heard of S.T.A.R. Labs," Clarissa begins." Martin was always vocal about the competition."

"S.T.A.R. Labs is actually helping the CCPD looking into your husbands disappearance, Mrs. Stein." Barry states.

"You have a beautiful home Mrs. Stein." I smile at the sweet women as my eyes take in every piece of furniture in her delicate home.

"Oh please," she says looking at both Barry and I, "call me Clarissa."

"The Conway Prize for Scientific Advancement," Dr. Wells reads aloud. Meanwhile I admired her home, Dr. Wells was admiring her husband's trophies and prizes out for display.

"Martin was very proud of that one."

"I'd always hope to win one of these myself." Dr. Wells went on, obviously hating. I scoffed at the thought of Dr. Wells being jealous of someone. "Oh and look at that, he won it three times."

"It takes a special kind of person to make Dr. Wells jealous." I tell Clarissa.

"Well Martin had a talent for making people jealous. Even me. I sometimes think Martin loved his theorems and experiments more than he did me." She gives us a sad smile. I frown at the poor lady, mans should've paid more attention to his lady.

"I'm sure that's not true." Caitlin speaks up, shaking her head at Clarissa.

"And you haven't heard from your husband since he disappeared?" Barry questions her.

She shakes her head, looking at us confused. "No."

Barry reaches into his inside jacket pocket, "Mrs. Stein, could I show you a photograph?" He hands her a picture of Ronnie. "Have you seen this person before?"

Immediately I see the frown make its way onto her face, she has seen him before.

"Yes. I have." Her hands starts to shake as she hands Barry back the picture. "Who is he?" She looks at Barry and I for an answer.

Barry tried to stutter out an answer, unsure of what to tell her exactly. Neither was I, so I ran a hand through my hair awkwardly as I let Barry take the fall. "Um," was all he said.

Dr. Wells then says "He's just a person of interest in your husband's case."

"When did you see him?" I can't help but immediately ask. She obviously seemed frightened after seeing that picture of Ronnie, that meant something.

"I started getting the feeling that someone was watching me.." she starts with a sigh, "and sometimes I still do. And about a month after Martin disappeared, that young man showed up here." She looks away as she goes on.

"I was just printing out more MISSING banners for Martin when he intruded my home. At first he just kept saying my name, so I began asking him questions—who he was, how he got into my home. But he began going on about nonsense. Mumbling words to himself, and then snatching one of the banners out of my hand. I panicked and call the police. But then, he left."

>>>>>>>

"So it appears Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond have something in common besides sharing a body. They both feel the need to protect the women they love." Dr. Wells says as we leave Clarissa's house to head back to S.T.A.R. Labs. I give Caitlin a little nudge and wink at his words, to which she rolls her eyes at.

"Clarissa said she feels like she's being watched." Barry says as we stop our walking to face Dr. Wells.

"Well then, this is the makings of a stakeout."