7

Yesterday Maliah left my house after we ate dinner. It was nice that she stayed that long because I really didn't want anything to happen again. My parents ignored me, like usual, when they realized she was staying for dinner. I got to eat in peace, for once. I didn't want her to leave though.

Today's Friday, finally, but Maliah isn't here today. She has an important doctor's appointment today so I have to try and make it through the day without her. I hate when she doesn't come to school. These days are rare, but I feel like everything is amped up when she isn't here. I get annoyed faster and my mood gets worse with every passing class.

I stand by my locker and sigh. I could leave right now, actually. The only benefit of Maliah not being here is that I can skip class with no issue.

"Hey Jax. That promise was poorly kept."

I turn to Hielee, whose light brown v-neck shirt is a little too low down her chest. Her hair is down today. She doesn't look too happy with me and I feel like shit because I totally forgot about the texting thing, again. That's what happens when you get jumped and then baby sat by Maliah all in one day.

I sighed, "I'm sorry ... I got bombarded yesterday with some shit."

She eyed me, probably noticing my lip, "Yeah, you look like shit."

I forced a smile, "Thanks."

"How about you make it up by ditching this place with me?"

I looked around, "Uh ..."

"Is Maliah here?" She asked randomly.

"No," I answered quickly. "She's not."

She reaches for my hand and grabs hold of my fingers, "Then we should probably go."

I'm pretty dumbfounded at this point, "Huh?"

"So ... let's go?"

"Go where?"

"I have my decal, finally. We can go anywhere."

I nod my head, realizing that its either now or never, "Alright. Let's go."

She smiled and pulled me along. I hope this day turns out good. Maliah also doesn't need to find out about this. She'll really dislike Hielee afterwards and probably consider her a bad influence.

Getting outside without anyone seeing us was easy. Its a great thing the camera's don't work. I'd probably have a few suspensions under my belt if they did.

Hielee has an old black Volkswagon. It looks like some parts were replaced though, like the radio and the rims. The seats are perfect. Her car is probably the cleanest car I've ever seen. I'm no car freak though, so I don't know much about anything.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, where do you wanna go?"

I shrugged, "My parents are at my place so ..."

"My Mom is working until six so, my place? I have enough snacks for the both of us."

Can't argue with free snacks, "I love free snacks."

She smiled, "My place it is."

I've never been to anyone else's house before with the exception of Maliah. Maliah's house is my second house, can't say the same about her parents though.

"Can I asked what happened to your lip?" She said.

"Ate the pussy too hard." I responded dryly.

She chuckled lightly, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Go hard or go home right? Gotta make her cum as many times as possible before she pisses in your mouth on accident."