21

Maliah slides her hand to the back of my neck as we kiss, pulling me in closer. She's soft under my hands and her bed got ten times more comfortable which I thought wasn't possible.

We've been making out for about twenty minutes now, but it's hard to fight the urges. She's kissing me so delicately ... it's driving me crazy in both a good and a bad way. I can tell she's being careful with me. The first time we kissed ... we got a bit careless.

Fast and sexy carelessness is a nice combination.

It's about nine o'clock in the morning right now. Maliah made me a big breakfast and now we're just being bums in bed. This is happiness right here. Real happiness.

She stopped kissing me, "You okay?"

"Yeah. Why?"

She ran her thumb over my lips, "Just wondering, that's all."

I cleared my throat, "I mean ... I'm just turned on, you know. Trying not to slip."

She smirked and mouthed my lips. I catch them, feeling the heat inside my body spread. Kissing Maliah is my own personal escape from everything. She makes the heaviness I feel in my chest go away. I wonder if she can feel that through my kisses.

I wonder how she feels when we kiss; if her blood pumps fast and if she feels the electricity between us. I wonder if it's just me feeling all of this extra stuff.

She suddenly pulled away again, making me reach for her, but her voice broke my focus.

"So, um ... how exactly does sex happen between us?" She asked shyly.

"Okay ... random, but you know ... there's me eating you out. There's toys and stuff too. Fingers. Grinding." I answered.

"Oh," She said. "I mean - I thought so. Just wanted to be sure."

"Its not complicated. Just gotta use your imagination."

She kissed me before saying, "You know porn isn't exactly a good way to get educated about sex. Just saying."

"Well, until the school system decides that sex education for all kinds of sex is important, I will continue to watch porn. Plus, I know that porn is fake unlike most people."

"That's also extremely true."

I carefully push some of her vibrant ginger hair away. My eyes focus on her small freckles and then her lips. Is it bad I just want to tell her to shut up so I can kiss her in peace? I've listened to her speak for four years. Now I just want to kiss her, but I can't pass this opportunity up to tease.

"Curious about sex, huh? Planning to have sex with me sometime soon?" I teased with a smirk.

"Oh shut up, I'm just thinking. I'm allowed to think." She retorted.

My smirk turned into a smile, "Thinking about having sex with me?"

She rolled her eyes, "Why does it matter?"

"It's hot."

"I mean it's only right I think about it. What if we get that far one day? There's precautions I have to take."

I scoffed, "Precautions? I can't get you pregnant."

"Not like that. Just ... precautions. Don't worry about it."

I shrugged, "Whatever you say, freckles. I don't know about you, but I'd like to get back to making out."

She just stares back at me and smiles, "Am I that much of a good kisser?"