End Note

There's a few things I want to say that I think are very important.

First and foremost, thank you all for sticking with me during a very bumpy ride. This year and last year got really hard on me when it came to enjoy any of my hobbies and everything else in my personal life. Depression is very tough and unfortunately I had/have fallen into a hard episode. I like to think I'm much better now, so I'm sorry this took so long. I originally didn't intend to take this long to finish.

The original Insatiable [which was published 2012/2013] was lost due to a virus that somehow got onto my USB, thus encrypting the entire book. I was forced to get rid of it and the second part that was already halfway finished. You can imagine why it took me so long to come back to writing this book all over again, with no references to the first one. I was very discouraged and sad. I wrote this book based on what I remember and what I wanted to change. The character names and their descriptions remain untouched. The story line is much the same, but the majority of events have been changed. I tried to keep much of it as original as possible which is why it may seem so "all over the place", but that's just the true nature of the tale.

As for where I will go with this story, I will be writing a second part, but no time soon as I need to mentally take care of myself and recuperate from burn out. The constant pressure to update / constantly deliver and being under a spotlight for so long has taken a toll on me. I write for fun and it needs to stay that wait in order for me to continue. And it sucks to say, but my ideas are running dry.

Therefore in the future, please don't message me and comment to specifically update a book every other day. I like to put out quality work over quantity. Life is happening outside of Wattpad and at the end of the day my adult responsibilities come first. A special note to take is that I don't stop writing books that have already been viewed by the public eye. If it's still in my drafts however, that's a different story.

I've been writing books for 4 years straight and I'm suffering from a major burn out. Please don't do what I do and overwork yourself. It's not healthy and it is very important everyone gets the chance to rejuvenate their creative abilities.

There will probably be no Insatiable 2 for a long time because of this or possibly anything new for that matter.

I hope you all have enjoyed the book as it is the very first book I have ever put together years ago. I've learned a lot since then. And yes, a lot of unanswered questions and situations that were left hanging will make sense in time. It's all to keep everyone excited and on their toes for the future.

To those who have read the Breaking series, thank you for continuing to support me and my work. To the new followers and reader's of mine, I hope you like what you've read so far and I hope you stay to see more of my work release. Its been a nice experience and I'm sure it will only get better.

Always be sure to check my message board for any sudden updates. I'm very random sometimes with almost everything. Feel free to write on it with any questions or concerns you may have. I do check my messages, comments and message board daily.

Last, but not least, mental health is very important. I know some of us are the type that like to handle things ourselves in silence, but sometimes silence is deafening. I am the type to keep to myself to the point where you may never know I'm actually suffering. A war in your head and heart is very draining and scary thing to go through and the worst thing is going through it alone. If you or a friend are going through a depression, abuse, a hard situation or any other kind of mental illness and tough situation, here is a website with a list of some really great hotlines.

They are all free, available all day, all night and they're 100% private.

http://www.pleaselive.org/hotlines/

Thank you.