41

"Happy birthday!" Maliah shouted while squeezing me half to death.

I laughed and kissed her forehead, "Thanks."

She grinned, "How does it feel to be eighteen!?"

"It feels ... I don't really feel any different. Sorry champ."

She frowned, "Ugh that means I'll probably feel the same. Nothing."

I shook my head, "I'm sure you'll feel better than I do, don't worry."

Maliah pulls me in for a kiss in the middle of my room. Our lips meet, almost too soft for it to be real. She barged in here a few minutes ago without even giving me the chance to get dressed or anything. Typical Maliah.

I'm so happy today is Saturday. I can actually enjoy my day and not have to worry about going to bed early for school.

She pulled away, but kept her arms wrapped around my neck, "I have a gift for you downstairs."

I smirked as my eyes followed her body down, "Downstairs huh?"

"No, not there. At least, not yet."

I become aware of my own sexual wants in the moment. It's been a little while since we've had sex. Just a little fun won't hurt.

"Hmmm ..." I hummed grabbing her ass, feeling the tight jean fabric soft against my palms and fingers. I kissed the curve of her neck once, then twice. Her fruity scent makes my sinuses tingle

"Jaaax," She whined. "Your Mom is downstairs ..."

I scoffed and spoke quietly, "So that stops you?"

I cut off her next words with an open mouth kiss to her neck. She exhales heavily. I feel her melt against me more. I slide my hands up to her back and under her sweatshirt. Her skin is hot and soft.

I pecked across her jaw to her lips, "You feel so nice, you know that? How could I ever get enough of you?"

She didn't say anything back, but she bit her lip and kissed my lips. I lifted her sweatshirt slowly and brought my hands to her chest feeling her bare tits and hard nipples. Her soft moan made my ears sing.

"No bra in this weather?" I teased.

"Jaaax ..." She whined again.

I moved my hands away and held her by her hips, "You want to stop?"

She looked torn, "I do, but I don't. Help."

I chuckled, "Quickies are a thing."

She pouted, "But I don't want it quick. You know slow, hard and deep is my thing."

I kissed her nose, "Later then, freckles. You're a loud one anyway."

She pushed her head into my chest and mumbled, "That's so not fair."

"I'll take care of you later and make you feel like it's your birthday."

She looked back up at me and smirked, "So selfless."

"When it comes to you, I'm just insatiable."

Her smirk turned into a grin, "Well as much as like being a professional pillow princess, tonight specifically is about you." 

"Can't wait to see what you have in store for me ... but my Mom will be home tonight."

"Luckily my parents won't be," She winked.

"Oh." I said out loud.

She giggled hotly near my ear causing me to shiver. I groped her ass and tried not to take her right then and there.