23

Two weeks passed of Maliah and I dodging bullets. By bullets I mean her parents, my parents, the normal ass wipes at school and even avoiding Hielee at times. Things have been smooth, but I've been ready for something to go down. Its just a thing of mine. Your guard has to always be up in this world.

"Does this look okay on me?" Maliah said twirling around in a new pair of jeans her Mom bought her.

I nodded, admiring her nice thighs and matching ass, "Lovely."

Lately I've been fantasizing extra hard about Maliah. I feel a little embarrassed because sometimes she catches me staring at her, but she never says anything. I don't know if she likes it or not or really notices for that matter.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

She stopped checking herself out in her mirror and turned to me, "Mhm?"

"D-Do you feel weird? You know ... when I make certain comments and stuff?" I asked nervously.

"You mean when you get sexual?"

I nodded.

"No, it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. If it did, I'd tell you."

I took a sigh of relief, "Well thank fuck."

She smiled and started unbuttoning the jeans. Now she's just teasing.

I shook my head and pulled my eyes away from her, "That doesn't help. Just saying."

I heard her laugh, "Its not my fault you know. I'm not telling you to look."

I scoffed and smirked, "Fine. Since we're playing this game."

I stand up and take my shirt off. I'm not sure where I'm getting this sudden confidence from, but I'm gonna take advantage of it while I can.

I'm in my green sports bra. I'm skinny, ab-less, but I guess my curves are alright. My body isn't full like Maliah's or attractive for that matter, but ...

Before I knew it Maliah was glued against my chest, kissing me. I held her by her hips.

Maliah's hands slid down my shoulders and stopped at my stomach. Feeling her skin against mine turns me on a lot. Everything she does is just a weakness of mine. I hope one day we can go further, all the way.

She pulled away and said, "You know whose gonna win this."

I smirked at her sexual innuendo, "Me."

She smiled and shook her head, "You can't even keep your hand out of your pants for a day."

"You definitely shouldn't be talking with that sex toy still under your pillow."

She leaned in and started kissing me again. This time I cupped her face and held her in place. Her hands slipped in the back pockets of my jeans. For some reason I couldn't fight the urge to smile. Smiling while kissing. You feel dorky while doing it.

I whispered, "Maybe you should take your shirt off too."

She took her hands out of my pockets and slowly took off her shirt. I really didn't expect her to go through with it, but she did. And she looked damn good while doing it.

My eyes were immediately glued to her boobs. They look so nice. I want to see them without her bra hiding them away. I gently pull down her straps and move my face into her neck. I kiss her neck softly and breathe in her scent.

I can't wait until we have sex, whenever that happens. I know its gonna be everything I always imagined and more, just cause its Maliah.

I tried something new this time. I brought my hands to her chest.  I squeezed lightly and nipped at her earlobe. This made her arch her chest into my hands more. She likes it. I think.