8

My buzz went away after Hielee and I ordered some pizza. She was surprised that I eat so much. She said in her family, if they saw me skinny like how I am, they would stuff my face with all kinds of food. I told her I definitely wouldn't mind that.

She dropped me off home, which was a nice thing for me because I saw Clay and Scooter actually waiting around the same spot where they originally knocked me out at. They didn't have a bat swinging around, surprisingly, but I don't see why they'd be waiting there in the first place.

Hielee was amazed at how big my house is, but honestly bigger isn't always better. Now she knows where I live exactly, but a lot of people do just because of the house itself.

My phone rings. I quickly get out the shower with my towel barely wrapped around me. Goosebumps form across my arms as I drip across my floor just to get this fucking phone.

"Hello?" I answered quickly, slightly shivering.

"I'm downstairs loser. Come down and let me in." Maliah said.

I scoffed, feeling happy that I don't have to wait until tomorrow to see her, "Do you think you can just come uninvited and without warning?"

"Yes because I just did. Now hurry up its freezing out here!"

I groan and hang up the phone. I wrap my towel better and head out of my room and downstairs. At this point my body has soaked in the cold and everything but my hair is dry.

I quickly open the door enough for her to slip inside.

"Hey naked." She teased.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door, locking it, "You're annoying, you know that?"

"I'm surprised you made it through the day without me. Hows your lip?"

I look at her and shrug, "Fine, Mom."

Her ginger hair is down and slightly curly at the ends today. She's wearing this light navy blue jacket and tights with those really thick snuggly socks. That's every white girls favorite outfit in school, ever.

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest, "How was your day?"

"Good."

"Did you actually attend your classes today?"

I think about everything that happened this morning and chuckle, "No."

She frowned, "Of course not."

"Can we go up now? I'm cold as fuck and I'd like to put some clothes on."

She bumps past me without saying a word. I should've just lied, but she wouldn't believe me anyway. I follow after her and just stare at her ass. God have I missed that beautiful round ass.

We step back into my room. She immediately throws herself on top of my bed and makes herself comfortable. I roll my eyes.

"You know I need to lay on that too right? I don't have a fucking king sized bed and shit."

"Go put some damn clothes on and shut up." She retorted.

I smirked, ready to make her awkward, "Make me."

She narrowed her eyes on me, she never follows through my sexual teasing, "I could make you if I wanted too."

"Yeah, sure."

"You know I can."

I shrugged, walking into my bathroom, "Whatever you say, freckles."

I drop my towel and get ready, finally.