27

I'm not sure what lead me to this point. I mean, I do, but at the same time not really.

It could be the all the pain and pressure of life or maybe all the demons of mine I've been trying to suppress finally started to make its way back to me. Or it could be the fact that I'm like every other sexually frustrated teenager who wants to screw around. I can't pinpoint it, but also taking space from Maliah has made me not really give a shit. About anything.

It could also be the several margaritas Hielee and I downed a little bit too fast about an hour ago. In my defense, they were strawberry flavored, cold and I've been in need of a destressor.

"Fuck," She breathed against my lips. "I think those drinks really hit."

I chuckled and kissed her jaw, "Lightweight."

She sighed softly, "Oh bullshit. You wouldn't have me against my room wall if it wasn't for those drinks. Pussy."

I peck one time at her jaw, to her earlobe and down her neck, "Rude."

She smells so good and her skin is so warm. I feel her pelvis push against me, but I grab her hips and push them back firmly against the wall.

I heard a low laugh from her throat, "Guess I have to keep the banter up to get some more strength out of you."

I shrugged, taking a deep breath and slowing myself down, "Maybe."

Her cold hands cupped my face making me freeze for a few seconds. I kinda hate when people do that.

"You okay?" She asked. I can smell the margarita's on her breath. It's actually making me want more.

I smirked, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well ..."

I quickly put my finger to her lips, "Shh."

She shook her head, "You haven't been well."

"I feel fine right now."

She dropped her hands to my shoulders, "If you say so."

I nuzzled her nose, "I'm saying so."

She whispered, "Let me take care of you."

"You are."

I leaned in to kiss her once again. It didn't take long for us to find our rhythm and set the mood back to where it originally was.

I haven't been well this past week. Too much shit has happened. Too many words have been said that carry so much weight. I have a broken heart along with no real will to survive in this world. So yeah. Being well is a privilege I don't seem to have.

Suddenly I was aware of everything that was going on between us. Her cold fingertips were playing with the short hairs on my neck, gently tugging them. Her other hand was resting on the side of my neck. I felt my insides start to rattle with pure sexual want.

Our tongues touch and our teeth click. I feel my body getting heavier and my head lighter. My nerves are starting to buzz and my mouth feels funny. I like this feeling. It feels good and I want to feel more of the sun kissed beauty whose currently all over me.

"Are you okay?" She whispered sliding her hand up my shirt.

I shivered to her touch, "I think I'm getting dizzy, but I like it."