32

Maliah and I slept in for most of the day. I was surprised to see that it was the afternoon already. My stomach woke me up with it's grumbling and bubbling. Maliah didn't get up right away. Considering how much a good time we had last night, she's currently still in post sex haze. She's also an early bird so last night we really pushed her limits.

It was amazing. Really amazing. And I'm happy Hielee and I didn't wind up having sex because I doubt it would've been as amazing and honest as it was. Now I know what Maliah means by sex being special. It is special and even though I could careless about hook up culture, especially because I'm sort of apart of that culture, it's nice sharing a special moment with someone you can't imagine your life without.

At first I was extremely nervous ... and self conscious. Maliah's body is much fuller than mine and point blank attractive. I was afraid she wouldn't like me naked. I was also afraid she would change her mind last minute, but she seemed a lot more calmer than I was. A lot.

I feel my blood drain and rush when I recall her fingers digging into my scalp and her silky soft moans in my ear. God it felt like I was riding a cloud for hours. I see why people get addicted to fucking, but we didn't just fuck, I think. It was more than that.

Fucking doesn't last hours. It doesn't involve long make outs and generous assumptions. I'm scared to say we made love, especially because Maliah has reminded me time and time again that she isn't in love with me, but deep down I think she is. She just doesn't know it yet.

Hopeful thinking.

I turn on her shower and leave my head under the hot water. The water hits my cut making me bite my lip out of pain. God this shit is annoying.

I didn't hear the door open and almost didn't hear Maliah getting in the shower with me. I turned around, surprised, but happy. I always see scenes like this in movies and what not. I always thought it was pretty gay, but now I'm on the gay end and couldn't be more grateful.

Maliah pushed her face against my neck. I can tell she just decided to get up of bed and come in here. I kiss the top of her head and hold her hips. Everything I imagined about her body was almost accurate.

It turned out to be better than I ever imagined.

I think about how good she tasted and how I couldn't stop until she was super sensitive and begging for a break. I may just be stuck in post sex haze for a while too.

Maliah finally spoke, "How are you?"

I kissed her head again, "I'm good. What about you?"

"Tired ..."

I laughed a little, "I can imagine. You're never up that late. You can't hang for shit."

"Fuck you." She said softly.

"Yeah? That's definitely not a joke anymore."

She chuckled, "Mmmhmm ..."

I feel the steam starting to fill up the room. Maliah relaxes more against me. Her fingertips started caressing my back.

"Don't start teasing me ..." I warned.

She lazily lifted her head and kissed the side of my face, "Oh I know. That's the fun part."

I laughed and pressed my mouth against her neck. I started slow, dragging my lips around and kissing sensitive spots. Then I started giving her open mouth kisses. Maliah is a very big sucker for neck play and I love it. Its an easy spot to please and manipulate. He other spots involve her tits and her sides.