Chapter 2

A/N Hello lovlies you are wonderful people! I don't own these charecters and all that jazz. Hope you injoy.

Wally's POV

I suddenly feel cold. My eyes flutter open to see my aunt standing over me with my balnkets in her hands. I say "Hey I was useing those!"

She rolls her eyes i know weird, right. She hands me a pair of black shorts and a red t-shirt saying "put these on and get out of the house it's summer, go have fun!"

i groan loudly but reluctantly get out of bed instantly regreting it but take the clothes from my mom's hands and head to the bathroom.

I shut the door and strip from my pajamas  and hop into the shower. I stand under the water for about ten minutes feeling the heat against my back. I almost fall asleep a few times before getting out. Reluctantly putting on new clothes for the day.

Walking down the stairs, I grab a donut from the counter. The powdery goodness is shoved into my mouth, as I kiss my on goodbye, before leaving the house. I go to the nearest zeta tube and zeta to my team/friends new hangout, the cave. It's the best.

When i get there i hear noise coming from the mission room, so naturally I go to check it out. Poking my head inside the door I see batman on the big screen talking to the others in, their mission suits! I clear my throut loudly causing everyone to turn and see me.

Rob mumbles something inaduible under his breath then turns to batman and says "i told you you forgot something. hehehe" his gosh annoying laugh filling the room.

Batman glared at robin before continuing on "hello kid flash i was just saying that you need to protect" after that i kind of zone out.

My train of though going to what i would be doing if i wasn't here. After taking an internal check I come up with probably eating ice cream with my best friend, Dick Grayson. My stomach grumbles a little at the thought.

  Hands reach out in front of my face clapping loudly. It shocks my straight out of my thoughts to see robin chuckling next to me. I slap him acrost the back of the head before heading to the bioship.

Pulling out my seat I take my spot as we fly off. Rob says "Ok we will split up right up ahead here were the trucks are taking off. Me, kid flash, and superboy will take truck A on the motercycles in the back, Miss martain and Aqualad will take truck B on the bioship."

Landing silently, we take the motercycles out of the back. We are working on getting them all out as the truck's engine purrs to life. Silently following the truck for about an hour we keep in all of it's blind spots.  Not long after the hour mark bright green glowing robot monkeys start crawling around.

Our bikes are put in auto drive and jump onto the back of the truck to fight them off. The monkeys try to grab the pieces. They take piece after piece while we fight them off .We try it hardest but eventualy they win and get the pieces.

Radioing in to the others, they have the same report as we do. We lost it, dang. Giving up I look ahead. When do i see them, they're carrying the pieces to a crate on a truck fifty yards in front of us. I yell to rob "get me a tracker."

He hands me a small circle that would be the tracker. Taking off, I speed up and attach it to the side before falling back in line with them. There is no way I could do it without the tests help, we would have to wait till t stopped.

We follow it to to to, our high school? Wow that's so weird, no one goes there willingly. Returning to our bikes, we make our way to the school. I shudder before entering. This is breaking the promise i made to myself, not to step foot in or think about school till it started in the fall.

We enter the pits of hell and walk to the gym, because we hear thumping coming from that direction. When we step inside, reformed amazo and profeser ivo are waiting there for us.

He sees us upon entry and says "kill them amazo priority alfa." As Amazo charges, we take turns throwing punches and kicks but nothing seems to be working. I speed up only for him to puts out his arm and clubs me in the face. He then grabs my neck and lifts me up, chocking me.

Suddenly out of nowhere an arrow goes straight for his head. He drops me onto the floor and as i gasp for air I think i can see a shadow climbing out the window in the top of the gym wall.