chapter 19

Wally's POV

After Artemis had left I was immediately faced with my great aunt Iris and uncle Barry. Barry was the first one to talk “so, you and Artemis huh?” I could my cheeks get hot as I said “uncle Barry no oh my goodness let it go she's just a friend” Iris counters me with the question “so then why are you being so defensive and why are your cheeks so red then?" I cringe but feel my cheeks heat even more "I am not!" Running past them up the stairs to my room. Ugh I just wish they wouldn't care some times like would it kill them to be like normal parents? Actually probably. Walking over to my window, I look back thinking better of it then to just disappear, so I write a note on a post it, went out for a run be back soon don't worry love you, Wally then jump out onto the window down the fire escape and down the street. I needed to get of town for a while maybe go to the cave so that I'm alone I need to be alone right now to think about what just happened. I can't like her she is Artemis, the girl who stole Roy's spot on team. With these thoughts in mind I continue to the cave. Once I get there I hear a bunch of clanging in the kitchen oh no there's not supposed to be anyone here today so in the sneakiest way I could manage which wasn't very sneaky since my shoes started squeaking. Then it got quiet oops. I jump out from behind the wall into the doorway "ahhhhhhhhh" while the other person who just happens to be Superboy holding a frying pan screaming his own head off as well! Then when we both realized it was just us we stopped screaming, and he put the pan down as we both burst out laughing at the same time, we probably looked like idiots but you know who cares? Not us. One cause he's like one and two cause it's too boring to care. Two whole pizzas and one tub of cookie dough later we are on the couch with bowls of popcorn in our laps in the dark watching horror movies, cause apparently he's never seen a horror movie before, and he has to be able to know all the good in life. Then a teenage girl who looks a lot like Artemis walks down into the basement no you idiot don't go in the basement that's how you die seriously! The suddenly she's being strangled suddenly without thinking I jump up and scream "no Artemis!" Then behind me in a sly voice I hear the little bird, "well well well look who's worried about Artemis, spill now" ugh why did I have to watch horror movies! Then Superboy says "yeah wall man spill" jeez when everyone did everyone get so interested in my life!? I try my best to get out of it "I don't know what you're talking about nothing is happening" unfortunately my little bird friend is a first class detective who just happens to already know I like her and says "Wally that is a lie on so many levels plus she likes you too so go for it." My face turns red and I know it as I fumble to find words "but....well....um....uh.... no um wait how wait what!?" Right now I am so confused she does not she couldn't. She hates me! Ugh he just want her to be able to make fun of me. I hop up from the couch running away from the two in their laughing fits. In my room I call my friend from school, I haven't talked to him in a while. The phone starts to ring "hey Jax what're you up to?" Through the line I hear "well I was sleeping and I'm going back to sleep since it's like midnight dude." "Oops sorry bro I'll call you tomorrow." He hangs up oops well I won't be talking to him for a while, let him cool down but like seriously it's midnight!? How did it get so late better question why am I here so late like I don't like being here normally. Shoot aunt Iris is gonna be pissed. I need to go. When I walk out the twins of terror, Superboy and Robin, who are waiting for me, before they can harass me about it, I slam my door shut. Oh no, I need a way out. I panic looking around um wall no I'd get a bloody nose, um door nope they're there a window, yes! I run over to open it then look down to see Robin ugh smart people. Wall it is I guess, bloody nose here I come! I go through the wall and feel the blood start to trickle down my nose, ugh but I Sprint to the transporter thingamagig and go to Central City. Then at a regular human Sprint home. I walk in to a very pissed off Iris and an about laughing Barry, called it. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" She sounded mad yet concerned."you know what it doesn't matter you're grounded till this weekend's camping trip with your team go to sleep." Ugh no fair.

I'm back did you miss me, oh well either way I got like a bunch of ideas and stuff, so I hope you liked it you amazing and beautiful readers I love you all. Till next time my lovelys