chapter 14

Artemis's POV
When I get to the spot I am supposed to meet GA I see red arrow and say "no no way I'm out." Green arrow says  "oh come on he's not that bad." I say "yes he is" and walk back to the bar. I enter from the back and walk down the stairs to the basement. I see that Felicity is still here and diggles has joined her now too. I say "hey guys that was a complete blow and why are you guys dressed up so nice?" Diggs says "because of the Wayne party Oliver is supposed to be at upstairs right now." I say "oh so are you guys going then?" Felicity talks now and says "yes and you are too." I say "what no no no no no no." Felicity hands me a black dress that flows when it cuts of at knee height the top has jewels on the top and it is strapless. Uggh I go into the bathroom and change. When I get out I put my leather jacket on and walk upstairs. I grab a diet mountain dew and start walking around. I hate having to talk to these people. Then I see dick and wally walking up to me. I say "what are you two doing here?" Dick says "my dad's hosting this thing the better question is what you're doing here." I say "my uncle is somewhere and I'm staying at his house tonight." He says "oh is that so." I glare at him and hiss out "YES it is." Wally interrupt and asks "is your last name crock?" I say "yeah why?" He say "because you were on my people you may know list on Facebook." I say "well you obviously know me Baywatch" dick and I laugh and then I walk away from them. The rest of the party is a drag and then at the end they find me and say goodbye I say "whatever and walk away flicking them off. I see wally throw a can at me from the mirror and catch it. He looks frustrated and I chuckle. I walk downstairs and change into my normal cloths and start to walk home. Of course it starts to rain and I curse at the sky. A car pulls over and the window rolls down to reveal dick who says "want a ride?" I say sure and open the door. Wally is there and says "I thought you were staying at your uncle's place." I reply "yeah I was but he got busy so I'm going home." He nods and dick says "where to?" I give them my address and his Butler I think typed it in and drove. "Dick says "what are you going to do with your night?" I say "watch some movies and sleep." He says "nice sounds like a plan." I nod and reply "that's because it is." Wally chuckles in the seat next to me. I smile and as we pull up to my apartment dick says "do you wanna hang out tommarow the three of us?" I say "sure why not?" He says "great we'll pick you up at 7 tommarow morning." I say "Kay" and get out of the car. I walk in and up the stairs to my room. I unlock the door and go to my room. I open my laptop and start watching to the bone on Netflix.I watch for about an hour and a half before turning my laptop of and going to sleep.
Hey guys OK so to the bone is coming out on Netflix soon and I can't wait to watch it it looks so good anyways thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading.

Young justice spitfireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें