Chapter 6

Wally's POV

I wake up at 7:00 am. and put on red shorts and a kid flash shirt, what can i say i like me. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen and make myself a sandwich.I then go out the door to my friend Dick's house. I walk up to the gates and they automaticaly open. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. Within two seconds Dick's at the door and pulls me in. He's oviesly mad about something. He leads me to the kitchen fuming. He  gives me a  pizza and leads me up the staircase to his room, might i add it's huge. He says "so how long you staying?" I say "till my aunt leaves for work, so a few hours." He laughs and gives me the ps3 controller and puts call off duty ghosts. we play for a cupple hours mostly of him winning. I won 1 time in 3 hours, then his butler alfred comes in and says "Master Dick dinner is ready, is Mister West staying over?" Dick looks to me and i shrug saying "why not" Dick smiles and we run down the stairs of course i beat him down. When i get downstaires i run stait into Mr. Wayne, god he's super creepy. He says "hello wally, how is your uncle barry?" I say "he's doing fine and says hello." just as i am finishing the words Dick joins us at the bottem. he says "sup mind if we continue this discution were theres food, i haven't eaten all day." I chuckle and say "that first part sounded like me but i could never do the second part." We both laugh and bruce cracks a smile. We go into the dinning room were a big meal is waiting for us. I run and sit down in my seat. Just as we finish eating the comm in my ear buzzes saying we have a mission at the cave. I say "well i better be heading home my uncle and i are suposed to paint the garrage." They nod at my horrable excuse. I slip out the door and run for the allyway that holds the zeta tube entrance. I get there just as robin does exept he's now in his uniform. We enter together and zeta to the cave. When we get there i run to my room and am back and changed within seconds. The team goes into the mission room to see batman on the screen. He yells "don't touch that it's expensive." We all laugh and he seems to notice we are here. He says "You need to make sure amazo's new transportation is not ruined so be careful, i am sending robin the cordanites now. Hey that's priceless be careful!" we here that before he drops the communication and we all laugh exept for robin, he probally knows who batman is talking to. We go to the bioship and get  ready for the mission. M'gnn sits in the drivers seat so i take my oppertunity and say "hey megalishis how about you come to my room later?" Her checks turn bright red which is only so much more vissable with her green skin she says "thanks wally but i was hoping to do more of a team sleepover in the living room." Rob being the idiot that he is says "yay that will be so much fun. What about you Conner, kaldur?" He gives them both the puppy face and Kaldur imedently says "yes that wold be fun." While conner grunts but says "sure" We complete the mission with everything running smothly. We then go back to the cave and watch moves and play boardgames. we all fall asleep covered in popcorn on the floor. I have an amazing life everthing is perfect. that's the thought that crosses my mind as i drift of to sleep.