Chapter 3

Artemis' POV

How could kid flash be such an idiot. He was gasping for air as amazo was chocking him, which means i would have to intervene. This is exactly why i didn't want to take this mission. They always get themselves into something they can't handle.

There is no way I'm going to let them know I'm there. I'll to shoot my arrow from the shadows and bolt. The arrow goes to Amazo's head making him switch powers. Long enough for idiot over there to get free.

As soon as i know it was successful and kid was free, I'm out. Zipline from a custom arrow I made, I make my exit. Through the window and into the dark without a sound. I go to my baby, a beautiful dark green motercycle arrow game me to get around.

Buzzing through my ear, GA's voice comes in over my comm. "Hey what are you up to."

I growl and scoff as i say "not much just saved your new team, I thought they were supposed to be good" hoping he heard my seething rage over the comm.

As he sayes "well would you like to come help me over in star city there is an elligle drug transfer of verdigo" he says completely dismissing the problem.
I contemplate my anger before going with it "fine be there in 10." I then ask a gnawing question "why can't you do it alone?"
he seems taken aback for a few seconds before replying with "we...we need to talk." I glare at the road but speed over there anyway.

When i get to the coradanets givin, I look around walking through the shadow filled alleyway. As I'm walking around in the dark a hand grabs me out of nowhere. Scaring the crap out of me I grab onto it and flip the person over my shoulder.

Ollie couch's out, "ow."
Glaring down at him I exclaim "shouldn't have scared me like that!" Then I get off him and help him up. After taking a second to recoupirate, he leads me to one of the warehouses.

We slip in through a half open door. Watching as the thugs talk, one of them pulls out a suitcase. I look at green arrow, and he nods signling that it's time. Taking out my arrow, I nock it into place. As i pull the string pack i see Arrow aiming for the tire of the supplyer's van.

I release and it shoves the suitcase up to the wall. As they try getting away i place an arrow in the other vehicle's tire. We pin them all up to the walls with arrows in their clothes he then calls detective lance to come get them.

After the call we flee and go to where our bikes are parked. When we get there he says "so, what do you think of the team?"
i shrug thinking of my analysis, finally I say "they are amichures. One of them, flash boy person, almost got killed and the others are badly injured."
He chuckles nervesly then says "batman wants you on the team."
i growl but nod then say "how long till the torcher starts?" He smiles, happy I'm taking it so well "two weeks" any longer with him and I may strangle him, so I get on my bike and start the half hour drive home.

Getting home my mother is angry and waiting. i smile, chuckling nervesly before she says "where were you, no never mind I don't wanna know, why didn't you leave a note?!"
I apologise and go grab a leftover pizza from the fridge and warm it up in the micerwave. The microwave stops, I grab my food and go to my room.

Jade is there sittingon my bed when I open my door. I wisper yell "What do you want?" Clenching my fists to stop myself from punching her right there. She sighs completely u bothered and says, "Is that any way to talk to you sister?"
I say "we are not sisters, sisters don't leave each other with their worst nightmare." i say dryly glaring daggers. For a second the words seem to crush her, before she covers it up instantly saying "i came to tell you, i'm sorry."
I growl out "your apology means nothing." Then I continue "you have ten seconds to disapear like the cheshire cat before i attack you."
she puts her hands up in surrender and says "see ya around alice"
Leaving me alone for the second time.  When she's gone I notice she left the peice of paper she had been holding. On it it said watch your back sis, don't trust anyone.

I crumple it up and throw it out the window before plugging my phone in and passing out.