Chapter 7

Hey guys i know you haven't herd from me in a while but if you guys could coment on weather you would like shorter storys or whatever that would be great thanks guys you're amazeing.

Time skip to the end of the week

Artemis's POV

I hate today, today is the day i'm forced to join the stupid young justice team. Right now it's 5 am. It's so quiet and peacfull. I walk out the door of our apartment building and walk down the streets. It's nice this early in gothem, no cars on the streets yet, the sun rising in the distance. I walk into the gym leaving the outside behind me. Of course i'm greeted with Ollie and Dinah, they go to this gym too, which is weird because they live in star city.  Anyway they say "okey lets go." I growl but go out the door with them. We go to the phone booth in the allyway and it says "recognized black canary 1b recognized green arrow 3b recognized artemis b07." we then appear in a cave. I then recognize it to be the place he called when i was at the batcave a few days ago. i was playing around with his stuff to make him mad. Then boy batts shows up at the entrance. he smiles i can tell he'll be fun. He runs over and gives me a high five. He says "hey it's about time you joined this team it's getting boring." I laugh and say "it's not like i had much of a choice and how boring can it be you all almost died like 3 days ago" He glares at me for bringing it up but then before hell could break loose batterina comes in and says "we have to wait till they all get here so wait in your room, robin will show you were it is. He leads me down a few hallways to a green door acrost from an orange one, and next to a red one and a white one.  we walk into it and he hands me a key. i take my phone out of my black jean shorts pocket and toss it onto the bed. The room is simple and plain, just my style. The only thing missing is an alice in wonderland poster. From beside me robster looks disapointed and says "if they base your room here of your one in your house why is yours so empty?" I smile and say "because my room at my house is just as empty." he nods and walks out saying "i'll let you get settled then" He closes the door and i'm left alone. i go to my bed and lay down.  I grab my phone and go to messages, i have one from my mom. It reads honey i'm sorry please come home so we can talk about this. I throw my phone at the wall. I go to retreave it and batman comes in and says "it's time." pushing me out the door. I walk to the place i entered from earlier to see that more people have joined. I look around to see the young justice team, and a few of the leage members. Kid idiot imedietly says "who are you?" i roll my eyes as if it were ovese and say "Artemis, your new teamate." His eyes go wide and says to batman "what why why would you let her do this?!" I chuckle along with robin and say "it wasn't my choice Baywatch, i was forsed by batterina and Green grass." Robin laughs along with a few others. i sigh as batman says "kid flash that is enough ok this is Artemis the protage of green arrow and she will be joining this team." Kid blunder glares but doen't object, god i hate him. this is gonna be horrable. Miss martian smiles and says "yay i've always wanted a sister, of course i have 112 back on mars but thats diffrent. She says this all while hugging me. this is gonna be worse than i thought .