chapter 16

Artemis POV
I ran out of my building late no shoes on they are waiting outside. I had went to the gmy earlier because of all my anger. I had gotten up at 4 and went to it and lost track of the time. I get in and Dick said"what happened did someone get up late?" She says "no I was at the gym and lost track of time." Dick says "wow Artemis you must have gotten up really early to do that." I said yeah well I don't sleep the day away like some people." Stairing at Wally along with Dick who did the same Wally throughs his hands up in the air and says "what?!!?" I laughs oh my gosh he is so funny when he's confused wait what i say ''nothing" out of embarassment of what i had thought then stairs out the window. I look  at all the people then start to think about Wally OH MY GOSH i think i might like Wally I mean he is funny and atractive, agleast to me. He's amazing. I look back into the car to see Dick shakeing his head at wally. He then turns to me and askes me "artemis do u wanna go to the movies?" i say "sure but I don't have any money on me." He says "that's ok I'm paying" i say "ok then what about you Wally do you wanna go to the movies?"to help him feel included. he says"sure it'll be fun." We walk into the theater with movie names and pictures up along the wall. Me and Dick gabber about which movie to watch but end up picking get out a horror movie. We get the tickets and Dick orders us all pop and popcorn. I say "thanks you." He replys "no problem." then we walk into the theater. The lights go dark and i see Wally noticiply tence so i grab his hand to make him feel better. He looks over at me and i smile slightly and he smiles back then the movie starts. Throughout the movie during the scary parts Wally holds my hand tighter. When the movie is over we walk out. When we get out into the hallway where we can see better Dick says "wow guys holding hands i thought you guys hated each other. Shoot i hadden't even realised we were still holding handso. We quickly let go and i say "We do i don't know what you are talking about." i stand there awkward and blushing just like Mr. RedHead next to me. Dick says "sure sure." We get in the car and drive up to a huge mantion whick i'm going to guess is Dicks house. It's huge. We get out of the car and walk in the door. We walk through the kitchen and he grabs a pizza and puts it in the oven and turns the oven on. We walk up the stairs to his room and i sit on his bed wally sits next to me and he sits on the chair from his desk. We talk for a little bit about what we were doing over the summer brake and other stuff that wouldn't matter outside our frind group. Then his butler calls to us saying "master Dick your pizza is done." We race down the stairs into the kitchen. Wally wins, what a surprise. note the sarcasm. We eat the pizza and then I say "i should be getting home i have to meet someone today." not a lie i'm expecting my sister to show up again. Though i told her not to we are more on speacking terms now days but we don't talk about eather of ours line of work. Wally nods and says "i should be getting home to." We walk out and the car is out front we get in and drive to my house. Both me and wally get out i ask him "why did you get out?" He replys "cause i don't live that far and he wants to get home." I say "oh" and start to walk into my apartment building when he says "wait artemis here is my phone number in case you wanna talk sometime." I smile and say "thanks" grabing the paper he had in his hand. Then walk into the apartment up the stairs into mine and coulapse on my bed.

Hey guys i'm back oh my gosh 1 thousand reads thats amazing thank you guys so much. I will be updating more often i promice but my lifes a little hectick right now with moving school starting and i'm doing soccer as well and my other book but sorry i promise i'll update soon thanks for all the reads don't forget to vote and or comment.