Chapter 15

Wally's POV

Me and Dick walk out o the bar and look around. Then Dick say "Bruce is staying late so Alfred is coming to pick us up." I say "aw man Bruce's car is so cool though." He chuckles and says "well Alfred is picking us up in a limo." I say "fine but you owe me a pizza." he says "fine wally I'll get you a pizza. " we wait for a few minutes before he gets here. As soon as we get in it starts to rain. Good thing we made it in before it started. I here Dick chuckle while looking out the window and then he says "Alfred stop the car quick." Alfred pulls the car over and dick opens the window and says " "want a ride?" A girl's voice says "sure" and open the door. It opens to a soaked Artemis and I say "I thought you were staying at your uncle's place." She reply "yeah I was but he got busy so I'm going home." I nods and dick says "where to?" She gives us her address and his Butler I think typed it in and drove. Dick says "what are you going to do with your night?" She say "watch some movies and sleep." He says "nice sounds like a plan." I nod and she says "that's because it is." I chuckles at her snarky comment. She smile and as we pull up to her apartment building dick says "do you wanna hang out tommarow the three of us?" she say "sure why not?" He says "great we'll pick you up at 7 tommarow morning." She say "Kay" and gets out of the car. when she closes the door I glare at Dick. He says "what?" all defensively. I say "why did you ask her to hang out with us?" He shrugs and replies "cause we have nothing better to do and you like her." I blow and say "no I don't if anything you do." He says "wow now let's not be crazy like that why would I like her?" I shrug and say "I don't know just the way her laugh sounds like an angel, or the way her hair is golden and cascades of her shoulders, or..." I stop myself and say how did you know?" He laughs and says "I pieced it together, so what do you wanna do tommorow?" I shrug and say "no clue what about you?" He says "I've got a few ideas." Then we get out  and walk into the house and up to his room. We immediately crash. we wake up at 6 and get ready for some reason I'm nervous why would I be nerous to see Artemis I've never been nervous before. What's wrong with me? My stumich hurts it's all her fult. How could she??? We get into the car. A dodge civic.

We drive to her apartment and wait for her

We drive to her apartment and wait for her. After about two minutes she runs out in a muscle tank top and shorts. Her shoes in her hands. She opens the door and gets in. I say "what happened did someone get up late?" She says "no I was at the gym and lost track of time." Dick says "wow Artemis you must have gotten up really early to do that." She said yeah well I don't sleep the day away like some people." They both stairway me and I say "what?!!?" She laughs oh my gosh she has the most beautiful laugh and she says ''nothing" then stairs out the window. I look at her and realise I do like her. She's amazing. I look away to the other side and of course sick saw that and is chuckling. He then says "artemis do u wanna go to the movies?" She says "sure but I don't have any money on me." He says "that's ok I'm paying" she says "ok then what about you Wally do you wanna go to the movies?" I say "sure it'll be fun." We get to the movie theater and the movies are get out before I fall the emoji movie baby driver and a bunch more. They pick get out a horror movie. I don't like horrors to much but I go along with it so I don't seem like a wimp. We find our places and the movie starts.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but again it's summer so anyways hope you guys injoyed and don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks again for reading.