Chapter 10

Wally's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night for some odd reason so i go get a snack. I put on my night vision gogalls and walk to the kitchen. When i get there i her the computer voice say "recognized Artemis B07." I wonder what she's doing getting here in the middle of the night. I run to where she is and clear my throught. I see her glare in my direction. I say "well, well, well if it isn't miss replasment. what are you doing coming in in the middle of the night?" i say it to tick her off and she replys "none of your bisnuss kid idiot." She starts to walk on the oposet direction but i didn't get my answer so i run in front of her. I run to close to her and bump into her. I here her say "shit" as all her things leave her hands and land on the floor. She trys to gather all her stuff but i snatch a black book from the floor before she could get to it. I start looking through the drawings, which were amazing. Then i stop looking at a drawing of alice in wonderland. It's terrifice and has so much detial. Unfortunetly she grabs it and runs off before i can look at the rest. I stand there dazed for a few seconds before going back to the kitchen and getting cerial. I go to my room and eat the food while thinking about the odd girl who would rather have an apple than cake, and can draw amazingly. I finish my cerial and drink up the milk. i set the bowl on the bedside table and fall back to sleep. I hear sounds of something inthe distince. I wake up to see that it's already morning. I look at my alarm clock to see that it's 5:43. I sleeply get out of bed and walk towards the sound. I end up outside the gym. I look in to see artemis shooting arrows at a target. There are a bunch of targets withe arrows in them. all in the middle. I stare then i here boy wonder chuckle behind me. He says "she's been there for about an hour and a half." I stare at him with a quisical look and say "why it's saturday?" He shrugs and says "come on miss m is making cookies." That draws my atention away from the girl in the gym and walk with robin to the kitchen. We walk into m'gnn taking cookies out of the oven, kaldur talking on the phone and conner in the living room watching static. They both come in and grab a cookie from the tray m'gnn took out of the oven. They say "thanks and go back to what they were doing. rob takes one silently, and i take 3. I eat them all and thank her taking another cookie. we here a thud coming from the gym so we go check it out and see a punching bag on the floor the chain brocken. we all look surprise except for robin. He stares with a smile, there is something he's keeping from us and i want to know what it is. I dismiss it for now and go to move the punching bag to the dumpster with kaldur. We put in the dumpster behind the cave and go back inside to see the rest of the team gathered around batman. He says "oh good your here i was just saying that we will be having a team bonding experence this weekend. We are going camping....., and artemis i got someone for your mom so you can go." I am now confused, why would her mom need a babysitter. Artemis looks happy so it must be something. I've got it my name for her will be harpy. I don't know why the name just poped in my head put it did so i say "ok what do you guys want to do today?"

A/N Hey guys let me just say thanks and don't forget to vote and coment thanks.