Chapter 26

Artemis's POV
Suddenly I felt myself being picked up, I looked up and it was mister speedster carrying me to my tent. Once I knew I wasn't in danger I snuggled deeper into his chest. Once he layed me down he got up to leave but I didn't want him to, I grabbed his hand as he walked out. He turned to me and I just shook my head and said "stay." He looked questionably, like he was thinking I would kill him in the morning and I probobaly will but for right now I just wanted to be near him. For a moment I didn't care if he saw me weak and vulnerable, I just didn't care I know I will pay for it later but I didn't, no I don't care! I want him to be in my life. I want to wake up next to him. I want to do all the cute coupley stuff that everyone else gets to do, but I know it won't last I know in the morning I will wake up and realize I can't do this to him he is to nice, to kind, to friendly, to good. He deserves someone just as good not someone broken by their father, someone who can barely look in the mirror. Mirrors are just reminders of how I look like him how I act like him, how I don't belong on a team of good people who are all so amazing and have helped so many people, I just cause destruction. With these thoughts swirling around inside my brain I settle down to sleep as the rest have done.
Artemis's Dream

I'm standing in a feild I feel the warmth on my face the world seems so much brighter, nicer, like all the bad in the world has gone away. I don't know what it is I just feel safe. Suddenly, Wally is walking out of the woods surrounding the clearing. He is wearing an all white suit which is weird because he never wears white, for anything. He is to worried about staining it, then Robin walks out wearing an identical outfit. Then Conner, Then Megan and Kaldur and Zatanna. They were all here all wearing white as if a symbol of something or another. Then the white started to become tinted by red, red poured out and filled their clothes, Wally turned directly to me "It's all your fault we're dead because of you!" The sky darkened and thunder came crows gathered on the edge of the forest  creeping out of the night, the sun played a game of hide and seek, making the air cold and crisp ice gathered on the sides, I didn't feel safe anymore. The wind howled and cut through me like blades. They chanted over and over "you killed us, we're dead because of you" the wind picked up then everything stopped.  No noise could be heard I looked up they were all gone I was alone again. I always end alone, I get everything and everyone I love and care about killed. I am a danger to everyone around me. 

I wake from my sleep to find everyone around me gathered, worry evident on their faces. They all ask what was wrong I told them nothing always the same, no one cares to say no something is wrong because no one really wants to know, they are just obligated to ask out of "consideration," it's all a sherade all the people who care, all those people that are there for you, they will all leave you when times get hard, they won't stick around to see you through, they will leave you more broken than before. I am not taking that chance not again, they will not break me I refuse to give them that power. I can't go through that again, it would break me to the point of unrepair.

Hey lovelies, I hope you liked it sorry it took so long, it kept deleting my publish and I thought it was published but I guess not well anyways thanks for reading till next time