Chapter 11

Artemis's POV

Batts comes in and says that he has some inportant news. Then we wait for wally and kaldur to get back. They were throwing away the punching bag i ruined. I had been really worked up this s'morning so i went to the gym and started working out till i ruined the bag and batts showed up. They soon return and batman explains that we are going on a team bonding trip which would be fun but my mom needs me. Then he says "don't worry artemis i got someone to take care of your mom." I smile happy that i can go and say "thanks." He leaves leaving us alone. I look around and see all eyes on me. I say "what?" They say "how did you just break that punching bag and why?" I say "i was working out and thinking." I had been thinking about my dad and sister and everything wrong with my life. Robin looks at me sympotheticly he ovesly knows about my family relations. Kid idiot desides to push it and says "thinking about what?" Rob quickly says "drop it kf." Miss M says "Oh artemis i made cookies and saved some for you." I say "i'm not hungery." Rob says "artemis you need to eat." I say "fine" and miss m goes and gets me a cookie. I split it in half and eat one of the halves. I give the other half to superboy. Boy wonder glares at me and i just shrug it of. Baywatch says "well it's saturday so does anybody have any ideas on what we should do?" I was going to say "train." but something stoped me. They probably don't want to train on a saturday. Kaldur says "i will be going home to atlantus for the day." Then he zetas away. Robin says "me and Batman are on patrol tobight so i'm gonna sleep." He leaves down the hall and disapears into his room. My phone buzzes in my pocket. I open it to se i have a text from felicity. Shoot i forgot me and felicity are haveing a video game day. I say "i got to go too" and go to the zeta tubes and zeta to star city. I start walking away but then the zeta tube says "recognized kid flash b03." I turn and see wally appear out of the phone booth. He says "what are you doing here?" I say "visiting someone, you?" He says "i live here." I say "oh" and walk away. I walk to the bar and go to the bouncer and say "hey." He says "hey artimis." He lets me in and i walk to the door that leads to the 'arrow cave' i punch in the code and open the door. I walk down the stairs and put my hands over a sertane blond. Felicity yelps and i drop my hands laughing. I laugh so hard i fall on my butt. She says "haha verry funny." crossing her arms. I smile and sit in the seat next to her. I grab the controler start playing Call Of Duty Ghosts. We play for a while before ollie's face comes in on the screen. I say "you have got to be kidding me i was finaly going to win!" He says "we both know you weren't artemis and do you want to come potroling with me tonight?" I say "sure," and the screen goes back to the game's homepage. I growl but get up of the couch and go upstairs to the bar. I take a bag that holds my uniform bow and quiver. I walk out of the bar change and meet GA on top of the roof and we go of potroling Star City.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait i was super busy thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment bye.