Chapter 8

Wally's POV

I wake up to Bruce's voice, i had spent the night at Dick's house. He says "check your phone it has been ringing for the past ten minutes. He hands me my phone (an i phone 7 i got from dick for my birthday.) i look to see 5 texts from rob 2 from my mom and 7 from batman, and 10 missed calls from Uncle barry. I look at rob's texts first then at batman's then listen to the voicemails from barry, they all say the same thing come to the cave as soon as you get this it's urgent but in diffrent form. i say to bruce "sorry but i've got to go, do you think dick will mind?" He smiles and says "dick already left he went to the gym, said to give you this pizza when you wake up" I smile at the kindness of dick as bruce hands me a pizza. I walk out the door and walk to the phone both and step in eating a peice of pizza. I dissinagrate and pop out into the cave still eating my pizza. As i enter i see all of the team member already there and some of the league too. In the distance i here a loud noise and am starting to run to the noise but robin trips me wtf i thought we were friends. when i look at him he just shakes  his head. i stand  up and finish my pizza in 5 seconds. Then batman enters the room with a girl in green beside him, at first glance she looks harmless but i won't make that mistake if she's here she can fight. I ask "who's she?!" Insteed of batman answering the girl answers "Artemis your new teamate." My eyes go huge "how could you let her do this?" i direct the question at batman but the giirl named artemis says "it wasn't my choice Baywatch, i was forsed by batterina and Green grass." my eyes glare at her, this is going to be horrable but of course rob is smiling at her which doesn't help. Batman interupts my thoughts by saying "we are going to celibrate the new team member and of course the founding of the young justice team." We all cheer exept Artemis sheesh what's her problem? We go to the kitchen and M'gnn starts baking pies and cakes and cookies yum! The league suggests we watch a movie and we all agree, i look around to see the Artemis chick is no where to be found, whatever. We go to the living room and someone puts on the A team. We watch it while eating the food M'gnn bakes for us because she doesn't like the movie. We sit around watching tv drinking pop and eating snacks for the rest of the day. I deside to spend the night at the cave so i text my mom.  I then go down the hall to my room, i am turning to my door but someone bumps into me and we both fall to the ground. I look down to see that i landed on top of Artemis. Opps i quickly  get of and give my hand to her to help her up but she refuses it and gets up. i ask "what are you doing over here?" She looks tired and says "uh my room is right there kid obvious." she points behind her to a green door behind her. Oh great we're nabors. note the sarcasm. she goes to the kitchen without another word. i deside to follow her, she grabs an..............apple out. why would you pick an apple when you could have cake, seriesly whats wrong with her. She eats it then zetas away.