Chapter 9

Artemis's POV

I skip the party wanting to get away from people as fast as i can. I go to "my room." I go to my bed and take my phone out. I start watching FRIENDS on netfix. After a while i deside i'm hungry so i go to their hugely overstocked kitchen. I grab an apple out of the fridge and go to the zeta tubes and go home. I walk up the stairs into my apartment to face blackness. My mother is out at a theropy apointment. I go to my real room and pull my labtop of my desk in the corner. I type my password in and pull up my facebook page to see that i have a friend request from Dick Grayson. What is it with that kid he's adding me on everything and i've seen him following me a few times. I click add friend hopeing it will get him of my back 'for a while. I turn off my computer and get my sketch book and pencil and continue drawing a picture of me, green arrow, black canary, and red arrow. I am almost done. I here the door open and go out to see my mom and Oliver. I say thanks" to him. He nods and walks out the door. I ask her how it wa and she says "good today we focased on channeling my anger into productive things." I say "good, what do you want for supper?" She hesitates then says "chicken alfredo hotdish." i smile since it's my favorite food then go to the kitchen to make it. I make it then give my mom a plate full and myself a plate. We go to the living room and we watch rapunqle, my mom's favorite movie. After the movie i help my mom into bed then go do the dishes and go to bed myself. i wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmere. I get dressed in black ripped jeans a green crop top and leather jackert. I put on my sneakers grab my phone labtop sketch book and pencil and leave the apartment. I walk down the streets in dead silence. It's just after everyone is home and just before people get up in gothem, the only quiet time. I go to the old phone booth and zeta to the cave. i walk in and it announces my arival. i open it didn't wake anyone up i would have some seriose explaning to do about why i was getting here in the middle of the night. Just when i think i'm in the clear someone clears their throught. I glare into thhe darkeness in the direction that it came in. I here someone say "well, well, well if it isn't miss replasment. what are you doing coming in in the middle of the night?" it's wally why couldn't it be anyone else, why? I reply "none of your bisnuss kid idiot."I walk in the opeset direction but him being him he runs in front of me and he bumps into me making everything in my arms fall. i say "shit" and try to pick my stuff before he sees it but of course he grabs my sketch book and looks through it. He stops for a second so i grab it from his hands and run off to my room. When i get there i quickly open the door and lock it behind me. I look at the picture he stoped at, it's the one of alice in wonderland.

I close my sketch book and go onto my labtop to see the internet has a password

I close my sketch book and go onto my labtop to see the internet has a password.I close it and go to my bed put rain sounds playing from my phone, and fall asleep.

A/N Hey guys let me just say thanks and don't forget to vote and coment thanks.