Chapter 12

Wally's POV

After everyone says they're doing something i deside to go home. Artemis Went through the zeta tubes so i wait 10 seconds before going through to Star city. I walk out of the phone booth and see ms harpy walking away. I want to know what she's doing here, i mean come on. I ask her "what are you doing here?" She gives me an answer which surprises me "visiting someone you?" I say "i live here." as if she should know that. She says "whatever" and walks of. I deside to follow her i mean how could i not it could give me an answer to the many quistions that i've been asking about her. She walks for a while before walking up to a bounser at a bar and he lets her in. Does that answer my quistions no that just gives me more. Who would she visit at a bar? I walk back home. I open the door and fall onto the couch. I grab the ramote and turn on netflix. I watch THE AVENGERS. I watch for a while then get up and go to the kitchen to grab a snack. I look at my phone witch i had left here last night to lazy to come back and get. I look and see i have a bunch of snapchats and texts. I get a poptart and go to the couch to answer them all. I look at a text from rob and he said 'hey kf can u wait for this weekend can u?' I reply 'no i cant where we going?' He replys almost emediently 'the forest up by minnesota. it's suposed to be nice though.' I reply 'k thanks gtg,' turn my phone of and head up the stairs to my room. I go into the bathroom and take a shower. The warm water hits my back then my aunt Iris yells "hey wally are you home?" I yell back "yeah upstairs." She yells "cool i'm gonna make dinner do you want some." I say "yeah" getting super exited. I finish up my shower and walk into my room with a towel around my waist. I walk to my closet and put on sweatpants that say gothem on them and a kid flash shirt what can i say i love me. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen to see aunt Iris making hamburgers yum. She puts them in the pan and i sneak up behind her and say "boo." She shreiks and jumps like five feet of the ground. I stumble backwords laughing. She squirts me with ketchup and i grab the musterd a few feet away and squirt her her back. We start laughing and squirting each other back and forth. Then the door opens, ugh oh uncle Barry's home. We look at each other then at the mess we made, and start laughing. He comes in and sees the mess and goes to anger but then starts laughing too. After a few secons he says "clean this up you guys." He laughs and walks into the other room. I super speed and clean up the room in seconds. Aunt Iris looks at the room in amazment. I grab a handfull of potato chips from the bag on the counter and go bck to my room. I look at the sealing from ontop of my bed and start to think. My brain again wanders to the new archer. God, why is she so weird? I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and see i have a text from Dick asking what i thought of the club verdant.  I reply i've never been there. Then he reply's well then we're going tonight. 

Hey guys hope you enjoyed i know it suckes but bair with me. If you guys have any ideas leave a coment and if i use it i'll give you credit thanks.