Chapter 4

Wally's POV

As i lay there grasping out of breath and in pain. Making out a shadow of a person headed out the top window. The thought immediately put away, I blame it on the lack of oxygen.

Finally catching my breath I get up to see Robin over Amazo, taking him apart. Aqualad and M'gann join us. They help Robin take the apart. We make it back to the bio-shop, I am wide awake now. There is a buzzing from the excitement of completing our first mission successfully. Chatting  exitedly about the mission with the rest, my mind for some reason keeps drifting to the shadow in the window.

"BANG!" a loud sound cracks through the ship causing me to jump from my seat. Looking around to see where it came from, Rob is on the floor laughing his head off. Miss martian is standing in the doorway laughing loudly as well. Both Superboy and Aqualad still sit in their seats only  chuckling a bit. Rude, I flick them all off, getting up of the floor and entering the cave.

Heading straight to the kitchen at full speed, I grab a cookie in one hand and a juice box in the other. The rest of the team join me in a minute most of them have cam down but Robin's still chuckling.

I need to talk to someone about what happened. Who better to talk to then the kid with the most secrets on the team? I say "Robin later me, you, my room, we need to talk."

The team gives me quizakle look but dismiss it because the two of us are best friends. We are always talking about things the rest of the team don't understand. I finish my cookie and run to my room.

Once I'm there I take my phone out to see Uncle Berry text me, he's coming to the cave for some reason. That's weird he like never shows up here. Someone clears their throat being me.

Rob is there behind me, leaning against the door frame. Motioning for him to come in, he closes the door behind him as he enters. He imediatly says "what's going on?"
I stand up and say "when we were at the school and i was released i thought i saw a shadow."
He looks calm, to calm. I say "what?!" "nothing, why" he says kind of defensivly.
I stare at him and say "you're always so calm, how do you do it?"
he simply says "practice" and walks out. I pull out my phone and start listening to music. After a while i deside to go home so i walk out the door to see the team lounging around watching a movie. i try to slip out unnoticed but of corse conner spots me.

He says "hey wally you want to join us the movie just started." I shack my head, no and walk to the zeta tubes. The creepy computer voice lady says "recognized kid flash B03"

Then i disinagrate and appear in central city. I listen to the cars wooshing as they pass. My phone chimes and i pull it outt of my pocket to see Cisco texted me, asking where i was. A smile spreads across my face remeberinng that Cisco and Caitlyn were coming over for supper. I reply that I'm 5 minutes from home.

Putting my phone away, I begin the walk home listening to the night sounds of star city. Reaching the door, I pull the key out of my shoe to open the door. The smell of tacos hits me as soon as I open the door.

I run to the kitchen as fast as a normal kid can but, Cisco is expecting me and i trip over his outstretched foot. He laughs as i grumble. I have ended up on the floor today to many times for my liking. My aunt comes in and sees me on the floor and says "wally haven't you gotten to cisco and his tricks?"
Cisco pulls me off the floor and says "it's about time, your aunt wouldn't let us eat witshout you."

I smile knowing my aunt is looking out for me. We go to the table and eat. Afterwords Cisco and Caitlyn go home and i go to my room take a shower then go to sleep.