Chapter 17

Wally's POV

After i give my phone number to Aretmis i walk to my house happy. I can't believe i finally gave it to her. I take the key out from underneath the doormat and unlock the door. I hell "I'm home" as i walk through the door and my aunt says "hi Wally did you have a good time with Richard?" She is one of the only people who call him that because she thinks Dick is improper, even though he likes to be called Dick. I say "I had a great time." I go upstairs and take a nice long shower. I put on sweatpants and no shirt because I'm to lazy to. I grab my phone and sit on my bed. I see I have a text from an unknown number that says 'hi:-)' I reply saying 'who is this' not knowing who it is obviously. They reply 'oh it's me a murderer who wants you to help plan your death.' Oh my gosh it's Artemis, who else would be that sarcastic. I reply 'haha very funny Artemis, what's up?' she replies 'nothing and I'm bored' I chuckle hearing her say those words perfectly out loud. I reply 'then why don't you come over and we can hang out?' she says 'that would be fun what's your address?" I send her my address and go downstairs to wait for her. I go into the kitchen to see Aunt Iris. I tell her "hey Aunt Iris I'm having one of my friends from school over is that ok?" She says "sure it's good to see you hanging out with someone other than Richard I mean I love Richard but you should have some other friends too." I nod and the doorbell rings. I go to answer it and open it to see none other than the perfect Artemis. She says "hey wallster nice shirt." Using sarcasm shoot I forgot to put a shirt on. She says "dude it's not that big of a deal." And walks in and sits on the couch. I follow and turn to her and say "so what do you want to do?" She says "I don't know just hang out and talk I guess." I say "ok how's your summer going so far?" She says "shitty." I say "oh why what happened?" She says "my mom is being annoying and my sister keeps visiting." At this point I'm super confused usually when someone's siblings visit they're exited why isn't she? I don't want to upset her so I say "oh well that's to bad" simpitheticaly she says "yeah it sucks but whatever how's yours going?" I say "awesome I've been hanging out with friends the whole time." She says "Coolio." I nod and ask "do you want something to eat cause I do." She chuckles and says "sure" we go into the kitchen but my aunt is there still and says "Wally when you told me you had a friend coming over you didn't mention it was a girl." I say "I didn't think it mattered." She says "oh" and walks away. As soon as she's far enough away I say "sorry about her she gets excited sometimes" she says "it's ok Wally I'm your friend I can handle your aunt." See she's perfect she can even exept my weirdo aunt. I grab some pizza rolls from the freezer and put them in the microwave. They cook and Artemis sits on the counter. They finish and we go out on the porch and sit on the swing and eat them. She laughs all of the sudden and I say "what?" She says "this is the most fun I've had all summer." I say "well I'm glad I could make you happy." She smiles and then her phone goes off. She says "I've got to go but I'll see you soon." I smile as she runs off and disappears down the street. I finish off the pizza rolls and go inside. Aunt Iris is waiting inside and imediantly asks "so is she your girlfriend??!!" I say "oh my gosh no ok we're just friends." She puts her hands up in defense and says "well I have to go to the store I'll be back soon." I nod and jump on the couch and watch breakout Kings on Fox.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed my friends are being annoying so I haven't been able to write very much so I'm sorry but I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading.