chapter 25

Wally's POV
As we all got on the seats started to fill and I ended up by Artemis, I am so absolutely lucky! We start out and everything is going perfectly fine, and about ten minutes into the trip I feel something be set on my lap. I am about to push it off but I look down and there is Artemis sleeping peacefully in my lap her feet laying on the empty chair next to her.

 Laying there, she looks so small,  so innocent, like I need to protect her from all evil. I am fully aware that if she ever knew I was thinking this she would whoop my but for thinking she looked weak, but she didn't, she could never look, or much less be weak. I stroke her blonde hair as she sleeps on me. 

Dick comes over and sits in the seat next to me and says "dude you are so in love, it's funny."

 I shove him with my free hand and look down at her "there's nothing funny about what I feel for her." 

My tone is serious so I get so very confused as to why he starts laughing. He must sew the look of confusion on my face because he clarifies "we had a bet going to see how long it would take for you two to like each other and admit it and I have half won... so far."

 He looks down at my stubborn princess before leaving to who knows where to do who knows what. 

When we get to the campsite I wake a now grogy Artemis. Everyone walks out and onto our campsite in the middle of the woods, but there is a circular clearing where we will build up camp. Rob brings out both of the tents, one for the guys and one for the girls.

 All of us boys run over to the place we choose to build our tent. The three girls go to the opposite end of the clearing and start to pitch their tent. We decide we don't need the directions we are smart we've got this. 

Thinking we had it might of been a mistake. The girls were all done by the time we were confused. You'd think since at least two of us are smart we'd be able to figure it out but no, every time we thought we had it figured out something would go wrong and it would fall apart. After another 5 minutes later Super boy started having a tantrum and went off smashing things, I can't blame him I was close to blowing my top too!

The girls come over to us laughing histaricaly at us when robin ends up tangled in all of the tent's strings and falls of top of Aqua Boy. Megan says "we can help you guys if you need!" eager to help us out, walking over to us. Artemis and Zatanna both put their arms out in front of her Arty says "not so fast." Then Z finishes her sentince "you boys have to beg first." We all look a each other cringing but know we need to do it. 

All of us boys get down on our knees in front of the girls and start to beg "pleeeeeaaassssseeee, we need youe help!" after five more minutes of us pleading with the girls they give in and build our tent for us. Once they were done it was starting to get dark so we went around and colected sticks then in the middle of the site we lit a campfire.

Everyone sat around it in a circle on the ground and arty sat next to me, we all talked about everything and anything and then Z brought out the smore stuff. By the end everyone had smores all over their faces and were all curled up cuddleing with someone and guess what, lucky me I was next to Arty and she curled up next to me to where her head was on my chest and I had her wrapped up by my arms. I was super duper lucky!

Hey my lovelys I am so sorry I hadn't realised it had been that long I was busy so I didn't get to it, again so sorry I thank you amazing people for still reading I'm so happy that you are reading thank you so much sincerly me