chapter 21

Wally's POV
Ugh I hate being grounded, there ain't nothing to do! Aunt Iris has my phone, my kid flash suit, everything that has any importance or could be any fun. All I have is a stupid bouncy ball that I've been throwing at the wall for over an hour, completely board out of mind. Ok that's it I set the ball down and start cleaning my room, aunt Iris said that if I cleaned my room that I could be ungrounded, and I could not deal with being grounded much longer. I start with my bed and after that I'm already tired but I persivere and start on my awful floor. Even using superspead it would take hours and I wasn't allowed to use it being grounded and all. Ugh, being grounded takes everything away from me. After a good hour I sit on my bed thinking it through even more, do I really want to be ungrounded that bad? Then I remember, yes, yes I do cause staying in my room all day has been torture. I am about to start up cleaning again when bird boy jumps in from the window. "Why aren't you answering your phone dude, I'm bored!" I sigh "dude I'm grou till the end of the week, or till I clean my room and you see how that's going." My frown has definitely increase but then I get an idea, "hey you could help clean my room then we could hang out afterwards!?" He growns "ugh I wish Artemis wasn't busy" but starts to clean anyways. I ask "how do you know she's busy?" "I text her about hanging out with the team." "Oh makes sense I was just wondering cause I didn't know you two were that close." I say picking up some shirts in the corner. After what seems forever we finish. We high five and he jumps through the window to meet me at the door in a little bit. I yell down "aunt Iris I finished cleaning my room, so am I ungrounded?!" She walks up the stairs taking her sweet time, seriously women I'm dieing here. After literally forever she makes her way into my room and gasps. "Wally, this is cleaned, nicely. Good job, here's your phone back, I already texted Richard thanks for cleaning it up with you he'll be here soon." Handing me back my phone and walking out. Almost instantly the doorbell rang. I walked downstairs and opened the door to Dick in a suit and tie slicked back hair waiting with a limosien for me. Gosh that boy has to many cars I mean yeah I love them all but come on who needs that many!? I walk out yelling back "I'm going now love you!" Closing the door. "Sooooo, what do you want to do?" "Um, not sure, we could go to the arcade or something?" Dick's eyes light up, he doesn't come to Central City enough but hey this is my city I know every inch of this place. We get in and Dick says "arcade sir" without a word he drives away to the bueatiful arcade that I pretty much lived in a few summers back. We play a bunch of games for a few hours before Dick's stupid driver says "Mr. West, your mother called to say you would be spending the night at master Richard's home." I say "she ain't my mom but Kay" I always correct people on that I don't really know why she's so much like my mom I accidentally call her mom sometimes. Dick says "come on let's go we have to go to my house sometime." I grumble, I was doing so well, but nether the less we leave. Once we get there we go upstairs and grab pillows and blankets and snacks, now this may seem girly and stuff but it's legit. We gather it all up and spread it all on the couch. We make nests out of them and grab the controllers playing video games till his dad gets home and asks "what are you guys doing up it's 2:30 am!?" We look at each other shocked, oops we hadn't realized it was that late. After glancing at his stern expression we ran upstairs, once in the room I asked Dick, "where was your dad so late?" He shrugs sadly, "he wouldn't tell me all he would tell me was he was visiting an old friend wouldn't even tell me who, and I couldn't find anything!" He sounded so upset which he probably was a detective not able to find something out nothing worse. I say "well that sucks but I'm tired and going to bed." He laughs "me too, at least we don't have to get up early tommorow." "Yeah" and with that we turn the lights out and fall into a peaceful sleep. I swear I was only asleep for five minutes before I feel freezing cold ice water being poored on me. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! I jump up and look at an innocent looking Dick but we both know it is fake. The devil, I throw my sobbing wet pillow at him but he just catches it and says "oh Wally, what are we going to do with you, it's 1:30 and your still not up." I growl "you said we didn't have to be up early today." He chuckles "wally do you even know what time early is, your late for getting up late." I snipe "hey, I was just enjoying my freedom of no school." "come on I ordered pizza." I'm up in seconds and the doorbell rings. We race down the stairs and his butler, Alfred is handing the pizza guy the cash. The sweet aroma of a 4-meat all topping pizza fills the air. We go to the kitchen and eat up then go out to his backyard to go swimming. The perfect summer day, well except for something was missing, I couldn't put my finger on it but I knew it was missing.

Thanks for reading, I know bearly anyone reads these author notes but I write them anyways so sorry for the badness but like i'm supposed to be working on school stuff right now but ain't nobody got time for that but thanks for reading till next time my lovelys.