chapter 30

Wally's POV

Where are they! They should be here by now! They should be back by now! It's getting dark and they are no where to be found! How was I supposed to stay calm and cool and flirt with Megan when my best friend and.... Artemis were out there.

How was everyone else so calm! The two surely mean something to them. They have to they're amazing sure they're both secretive and they kinda just disappear and reappear whenever they want and they don't like to talk to lots of people allot of the time so they're kinda hard to get to know but once you do they are so great!

I remember the day I became actually friends with Rob. Me and him had been hanging in the batcave for forever, cause both Batman and the flash were together on some mission thing. I'm not really sure what was going on but I was bored! Baby birdie over there had been sitting in front of the huge screen doing some crap I didn't know what but he was occupied, I was so jelous. So instead of letting him be entertained while I was bored I unplugged the computer and turned of all the power.
Of course not thinking it through I didn't realize it would also shut off the lights, that was also the time their Butler decided to walk in. If course not being able to see in the light he tripped over a cord sending a tray of food all over me!
I then here a cackling from across the room, Robin. He was laughing at me, he had had night vision goggles sitting right there so he could see everything, including the pudding and jello all over me! He had a good old laugh, I did too, before leading me up to take a shower and we talked after that.
It was as fond memory I had. Since then we were super close and would always play pranks on people together.

Artemis, well me and Artemis, we started off kinda Difficult, haha but at least it wasn't indifference! There's no way to go up from indifference. As uncle Barry used to say the opposite of love is indifference, everyone thinks it's hate but no it's a fine line between love and hate, and that line is easily crossed, and I guess I crossed over into the love part of that line.

Oh my gosh, I just said love. Hahahahahaha no nope haha no. That was a complete mistake, I did not mean that. I mean I don't hate her I mean I like her but like I don't love her! No, that's crazy talk! I mean sure she's beautiful and smart and determined and fighting for the right team even though her family would want her one the other, she's so strong mentally and physically, sh*t no, I Wallace Rudolf West do not love Artemis.

Conner comes and sits next to me, "they should be back by now, I'm getting worried about them." That catches my attention, usually he wouldn't care about and be worried about anyone unless it was Megan about now he's the only one who cares the rest are singing and playing bean bag toss. We had found a common ground, we I feel could get closer through this. We sat together for the next few hours sometimes talking sometimes pointing out noises but as the night grew on and it began to get darker we started to lose hope, till it was probably around midnight when the ship dropped down and a very worried Batman emerged from the ship. He yelled hurry! everyone in! You have one minute or I'm leaving you! Get in now! Leave anything you don't need!" No one argued or grabbed anything as we ran in. "Megan get to the justice league headquarters as fast as you can!" After he said it and we were moving he ran into the med bay.

Hey lovelies! So guess what my plan to write a bunch this week on the road kinda went down the drain, I kinda sorta maybe lost my phone somewhere haha ha. Anyway so I was thinking kinda taking this story and like breaking kinda away from the original story I know you're all like bro you have not been on the storyline like at all but like I'm just thinking like a drastic change so tell my your thoughts, anyway hope you liked it. Thanks for reading.