#26

hugging wonho was the most impulsive action hyungwon could've made, but he felt better as he felt the shorter also wrapping his arms around his body.

"what happened with you not wanting to meet me?" hyungwon asked with a cheeky smile after he pulled away from wonho's embrace.

"i just thought that it would make you happy." wonho started tugging at the sleeve of his own jacket nervously, failing to look hyungwon in the eyes. "also it really doesn't matter if we met now or in april."

for hyungwon's big surprise, wonho was way more awkward. his cheeks were dusted in pink and he didn't really know what to say, so he was just standing there, his gaze fixed on the ground.

it made hyungwon wonder if he was usually like that or if he was shy only the first time he met someone new.

"do you want to go somewhere or do you prefer staying here until the rest of the day?" hyungwon teased, accidentally making wonho feel even more uncomfortable.

"we could go wherever you want to. i don't know gwangju anyways, so..." wonho shrugged. "but i have something to ask you." hyungwon nodded his head, so the other could continue. "the next train to anyang is tomorrow... and i was wondering if--"

"if you can stay at home for the night?" hyungwon interrupted, finishing the question. wonho nodded. "of course you can. i just have to call mom and it's all settled."

hyungwon smiled brightly as he saw wonho's lips curve upwards again.

they decided that first they'd go to hyungwon's house to leave wonho's things there and then go out.

hyungwon already had in mind where he wanted to take him.

-----

updating 4 times a day just to catch up is the wildest thing ive done but thats all for today