#33

"come on, you have to sleep," wonho said, brushing his fingers against hyungwon's cheek. apparently, the walk outside had exhausted the younger and he was barely staying awake, but he was also refusing to go to sleep.

"but it's 5am," hyungwon murmured sleepily, clinging onto the other's shirt.

"just lie down and sleep," wonho sighed, cupping hyungwon's cheeks. "please. you will fall asleep while sitting if you keep going like that."

hyungwon mumbled something not quite audible and lied down. soon he wrapped his arms around wonho's waist, forcing the older to do the same.

he quickly fell asleep, not letting go of the older.

it felt really comfortable and warm until at some point wonho had to move a bit because his arm was slowly dying. unfortunately, his intention was ruined when hyungwon hugged him even tighter in his sleep.

wonho let out a groan while trying to escape from hyungwon's embrace, using more force. it was like a dead end. he couldn't move anywhere. probably that was what hyungwon felt like when changkyun had fallen asleep on his chest. except that hyungwon probably liked it.

the silver haired boy noticed how the bed was not that small but it could still hardy fit two people. especially if one of them was struggling for air and the life of his arm.

he didn't really have any other choice, but to wake him up.

"hyungwon," he whispered, lightly poking the other until he woke up. "you're killing both me and my arm."

"oh." hyungwon moved away with a yawn. "is it coming back to life now?" he asked with a raspy voice. the seriousness in his tone made wonho wonder if he really was awake. at least he wasn't mad that he was woken up short after he had gone to sleep which was good.

"probably," wonho snorted.

"can i hug you again?" hyungwon asked a bit shyly. in response wonho just pulled the blanket over themselves and hugged the younger.

hyungwon fell asleep again almost as soon as he hugged wonho.

wonho, on the other hand, needed more time to fall asleep, but he eventually did. while trying, he was thinking about how warm he felt in hyungwon's arms.

-----

have i ever mentioned how much i love platonic hyungwonho because now i do