#30

meeting hyungwon's parents was probably the most awkward situation wonho had ever found himself in in his whole life. but he handled it well, everything was under control. from what he noticed, hyungwon's mom liked him. his dad, on the other hand, was a bit reserved in the beginning, but softened up a bit as soon as he found out wonho knows changkyun and minhyuk, too.

after the awkward, unfortunately unforgettable, dinner, the two boys went to hyungwon's room. wonho made himself comfortable almost right away.

he sat on the bean bag chair next to hyungwon's bed, resting his head on the mattress.

"you have to decide where you want to sleep," hyungwon said, sitting down on the bed.

"here," wonho mumbled, nuzzling his face against the bed.

"you can't sleep on the chair."

"try me."

hyungwon groaned. he lied down and  started poking wonho on the cheek. "come on. you can sleep on the couch in the living room or i can pull a mattress for you. you could even sleep on my bed if you want to." wonho wasn't responding for a while and hyungwon just kept poking his cheek which was soft just like he expected. "did you seriously fall asleep...?"

he wasn't getting a response again. while waiting he subconsciously started combing wonho's hair with his fingers.

"i want to sleep on your bed," wonho mumbled, lightly gripping at the sheets, melting from hyungwon's touch. "it's too soft."

"good because i was going to make you pull the mattress yourself."

wonho just let out a quiet laugh.

after a while he got up and took the blankets from the living room. he came back and crawled on the bed, covering himself and hyungwon with the blankets.

"do you know what would be nice?" wonho asked, pulling hyungwon's pillow closer to himself because there wasn't a second one.

"what?"

"going on a late night walk at 4am."

it took hyungwon a moment, but then he remembered when they talked about that.

he just reached out to take his phone and set an alarm for 4am.