#87

wonho was lying on top of hyungwon, feeling kind of sleepy and in need of an emergency nap. maybe because he was bored and they had nothing to do.

the younger was playing with his hair which was making him even sleepier.

his cheek was squished by hyungwon's chest and it made his face look so much softer.

"i can't believe you can be so innocent," hyungwon said with an airy chuckle, making the older blush again.

"can we stop talking about this?" wonho lifted his head up, resting his chin on hyungwon's chest.

hyungwon just kept on talking as if wonho hadn't said anything. "i swear, if i didn't know how kinky you are, i would have actually thought that you are innocent for real." his hands slowly ran down to wonho's waist, placing them under the older's shirt. unlike his cold fingers, wonho's skin was quite warm.

the other was quiet. it wasn't like hyungwon said something false. but it wasn't exactly the truth either. it was just something in between and he was kind of too embarrassed to explain it. especially because he knew hyungwon would tease him.

he sighed and moved a little so he could kiss hyungwon. for some reason the brunette's lips seemed even softer than they were the last time they kissed.

the thing he loved the most about hyungwon's lips, along with their softness, was how plump they were. it made them look extra sweet.

"you know," hyungwon said as their lips parted. "if you ever have anything with jooheon, for no matter what reason, he'd never kiss you like this."

"is that your way of telling me that you are jealous?" wonho grinned. hyungwon hummed before kissing him again.

"if he ever dares to touch you, i will kill him. you are only mine."

"he's not into boys." the shorter started drawing circles against hyungwon's chest with his index finger. he was a bit flattered by hyungwon's possessiveness. "and you know i am not either."

"i know... but the fact that you made an exception for me so easily is making me feel like you could make for someone else, too." though he was threatening to kill jooheon just a moment ago, hyungwon had gotten really soft and his voice was the same type of gentle like when he was talking on the phone with changkyun.

"i know that you are more or less worried because of changkyun," he continued. "and i completely understand you because i felt the same way because of jooheon today. like you randomly just decided to leave me all alone here and go out with him and--"

he was cut off by wonho who grabbed his chin and kissed him harder than ever. it made hyungwon tighten his grip on the wonho's sides a bit. he accidentally dug his nails into the older's skin a bit too hard, leaving small marks, but it didn't bother wonho. it only made him deepen the kiss.

at some point hyungwon's lower lip got caught between the other's teeth, getting sucked on. wonho wasn't really sure if he was going to hurt him so he was trying to be more gentle. at least for now.

"when did you get so good at kissing?" hyungwon smirked against the other's lips.

"jooheon taught me," wonho said just to see hyungwon's reaction. he looked betrayed.

"r-really...?" the younger stuttered, looking at wonho as if he really fell for the latter's words and was going to cry any moment.

"of course not, silly," wonho cooed. "you are the only one i want to kiss."

"do it again then."