#78

hyungwon insisted on holding wonho's hand the whole way from the train station to his house. it felt so weird for wonho even though it wasn't the first time they held hands. it just seemed kind of different.

there was this feeling of tightness in his chest and he was sweating like crazy. he had always heard that that was normal when you liked someone but he still felt as if he was going to die.

he had to push those feelings aside because now he had to be careful to not embarrass himself in front of hyungwon because of his family. or even worse - his family to do him a favor and embarrass him themselves.

honestly, the worst would be him embarrassing himself because of the person he was but he had already done that.

"by the way, there's something i haven't told you..." wonho nervously said as they were walking into the house.

"what?"

"hoseok, is that you?" wonho's mom's voice sounded from the living room, interrupting their conversation.

"yes, mom, i'm with hyungwon." wonho quickly waddled to the living room to talk with her for a moment. then he walked back to hyungwon, leading him to his room.

"so your name is hoseok?" hyungwon asked with a smirk after the door was closed.

wonho had no idea what that smile meant. was he mad at him? was he not??? he was getting mixed signals or just overreacting. okay, he was overreacting for sure, hyungwon didn't seem mad at all... or did he?

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you..." the older looked away, heat spreading through his face. "i was going to do it but then you started accusing me of being someone else and you mentioned something about my name and--"

hyungwon pulled wonho into his embrace without letting him finish his sentence.

"i'm not mad at you," he whispered.

wonho immersed himself into the hug, taking deep and slow breaths, inhaling hyungwon's scent. he strongly smelled of perfume, he realized. and it was a really nice and perhaps expensive one.

he also wrapped his arms around hyungwon. he couldn't do anything about his fast heartbeat, though. hyungwon had probably felt it too already.

hyungwon's lips trailed down from wonho's forehead to the tip of his nose before he pulled way slightly just so he could press their foreheads together.

"i like you, too, wonho," the younger spoke quietly.

"what about changkyun​?" wonho finally let himself look away from the other. he had started clutching at hyungwon's shirt.

"forget about changkyun. there's nothing he's better with than you. do you think you are the only one who had some time to think?" one of hyungwon's hands ran up to wonho's face, cupping his cheek. "if he's happy with kihyun then i should find someone else who will make me happy. and there is currently no one who is making me happier than you."

he slowly leaned in to kiss wonho on the lips but he was stopped.

"not now," wonho said with a slight tremble in his voice.

"sorry."