#85

hyungwon woke up quite late. which wasn't anything new for him nor a surprise for anyone, honestly.

wonho wasn't in bed or anywhere in the room. the place next to him was cold. wonho even cared to tidy his side of the bed before going to wherever he was.

the younger got up and searched for wonho in almost every room of the house. there was still no sign of the older being around.

he was a little bit worried that wonho just left him all alone because of last night. but, on the other hand, he knew he wouldn't do it because, after all, he was in wonho's father's house. he couldn't just leave him like that.

if he didn't leave him, he was probably going to kick him out and make him go back home.

that was overreacting but he still didn't know what else to think. he thought that it was funny how both him and wonho were people who overreacted a lot and quite fast before even thinking for a second.

all he wanted right now was to cuddle with wonho and probably go back to sleep. that would be great. those were two of his favorite things and he just wished everything was calm and that wonho wasn't mad at him. but, unfortunately, there was no way he wouldn't be at least a bit mad.

--

♕ chae:
where are you

wh:
out

♕ chae:
where

wh:
out

♕ chae:
are you mad at me...

wh:
no

♕ chae:
then why can't you tell me where you are

wh:
because i'm with jooheon

♕ chae:
who

wh:
that one dude from the group chat
honeybee

♕ chae:
oh
i didn't know he's from seoul

wh:
he's not
he just lives here
anyways
i'm coming back soon

--

hyungwon rushed to the front door the moment he heard it unlocking. he didn't even let wonho say anything he just lifted him up as he hugged him, causing the other to wrap his legs around his waist.

"what are you doing?" wonho giggled, placing his hands on hyungwon's shoulders.

"nothing," hyungwon grinned. he swung a little so he could reach the door and close it. "are you sure you're not mad at me?"

"just a little bit..." wonho mumbled innocently, a smile creeping on his lips yet again.

"i told you i am going to prove you that there is nothing you should worry about." hyungwon pecked wonho on the lips. "you just need to trust me more."

"so you wouldn't leave me because of him?"

"never."