#95

i started sucking at updating on time but this time i got sick and i have an excuse :D

-----

"we haven't thought of what to eat for dinner," wonho suddenly realized as he was drawing patterns against hyungwon's chest lazily. "we've been running mainly on cereal since we're here, we have to think of something else..."

"i'm too lazy to think of anything," hyungwon mumbled. "we could have a romantic dinner with ramen."

"who said it has to be a romantic dinner?" wonho glared at the dark haired boy.

"so you're in for ramen but you don't want a romantic dinner?!"

wonho just smiled sweetly. "weeell... i can't say no to ramen," he grinned. as hyungwon frowned, wonho started making kissy sounds with his lips in an attempt to soften hyungwon a bit.

the next second he was pushed off of the couch, caused to fall on his butt (not so softly). "i'm ready to fill the divorce papers," hyungwon said as he got up and headed to the kitchen.

"you're not going to find them there, babe," wonho giggled. he also got up and followed hyungwon.

the two started making ramen in silence. at times wonho was just poking hyungwon playfully and hyungwon was trying to pretend he didn't notice in order to frustrate his boyfriend.

when the ramen was done, they sat around the table next to each other. hyungwon was eating in peace while wonho was still trying to bring his attention.

even after they were done and went back to the living room, the taller wanted to continue acting like he didn't notice wonho. apparently, wonho had other plans and he got even clingier, but at the same time he was trying to push hyungwon off of the couch in the name of payback.

"stop ignoring meee," the blonde whined, nuzzling his forehead against hyungwon's arm. "if i promise you that we will have a romantic dinner, will you stop?"

suddenly, hyungwon looked at him with a cheeky smile. "yes."

wonho took a deep breath and put his right hand over his heart. he declared, "i, shin hoseok, promise you that we will have a romantic dinner date. and that i love you a lot." somewhere in the middle of his second sentence he couldn't keep a serious face anymore and started smiling like an idiot.

hyungwon grabbed his hand, not able to suppress his giggle. "and i love you even more, shin hoseok." he kissed the other, feeling himself being pulled down.

their lips parted and he looked down at wonho, who had a not so very innocent look on his face. yet he still looked angelic.

"hm?" hyungwon tilted his head.

"mhm," wonho nodded, knowing what hyungwon was trying to ask him.

the younger just got up, lifting wonho like a bride, causing him to quickly wrap his strong arms around his neck. hyungwon headed upstairs and was about to turn right.

"nooo, not in that room," wonho said, swinging his legs in protest.

"why?"

"hyungwon, we won't do it on the floor, we're not animals."

hyungwon let out a laugh, kissing the tip of wonho's nose as he headed to the bedroom, accidentally bumping the blonde's legs in a wall.

"try not killing me by the time we get there," wonho teased.

"oh, no, my evil plan~"