#111

"i think this is the last box," wonho smiled after he brought in everything hyungwon had taken with himself.

mr. chae also smiled and looked at hyungwon. he patted him on the shoulder firmly.

there was a hint of sadness in his smile even though he was so proud. he wasn't ready for his son to leave even if he was already nineteen and it was expected from him to move on with life without getting that much help from his parents, being more independent from them.

after they were done bidding their goodbyes, mr. chae talked with wonho for a while and then drove away, leaving the two boys alone in front of their new home.

wonho's hand slowly travelled down to hyungwon's, intertwining their fingers. they went inside, realizing that the hall was currently more boxes than anything else.

"why would you take basically the whole house with you?" wonho raised an eyebrow at hyungwon.

"as if you haven't done the exact same thing," the taller snorted. "your boxes are more than mine."

they ignored the boxes for a while, pretending that they weren't there, and went to relax in the living room. hyungwon lied down on the couch and a moment later wonho joined him, positioning himself between the younger's legs, his head rested on his chest.

all they currently needed was to feel each other's warmth. they promised one another that they were going to last being separated for around a year. but they barely did. and they had to compensate for all the time they weren't together. all that time filled with messages how much they missed each other and couldn't wait until they moved in to live together.

the blonde buried his face in the other's chest, breathing in his scent. hyungwon's fingers were slowly caressing wonho's back.

"i'm so happy we're together again," hyungwon whispered. "i love you so much."

wonho lifted himself a bit, moving upwards so he could kiss hyungwon. "i love you even more."

their soft lips met again, bringing a warm feeling of happiness to the both. wonho pulled away at some point, not able to suppress his grin. he couldn't be happier and it felt amazing.

"you know, i was thinking," hyungwon started, drawing circles against the blonde's chest. "i might really apply for a job as a model."

wonho's face lit up with excitement. "really?"

the younger hummed. "for quite a while i've been wondering if i should do it. also... we need to get money from somewhere while you study."

"you're already the best model on earth." wonho's smile grew even wider as hyungwon​ rolled his eyes.

"we will see."

he pulled wonho into a kiss again, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist. from time to time they were whispering quiet i love you's into the kiss, their breaths fanning against their skins, bringing a soft ticklish feeling.

it felt so good being around each other and it was barely the first day they lived together.

neither of them thought that they would eventually part ways and stop living together at some point in the future. it was exactly the opposite. they believed that they were going to manage building their future together and live happily, no matter the hardships.

"i'm so glad we met," wonho smiled, gently caressing the younger's cheek.

"i'm glad i randomly added you to that group chat," hyungwon snorted. "it's funny how the only thing i was searching for was a friend yet i found the love of my life."

wonho rolled his eyes. "i thought changkyun was the love of your life?"

"who?"

the two giggled quietly.

wonho closed his eyes and rested his head on the other's chest again, thinking how at home he felt as long as he was in hyungwon's arms.

he loved it. and he was going to love the feeling of it forever.

- end -

-----

ok serious talk now, i cant do this anymore ive been updating this every single day since january and im tiredt

there is a spin off to this called 'memory' go check it out!!

and i might do something similar to this in the future (once again hyungwonho), just not with kik

im out ✌