#68

♕ chae:
i have one question
that you need to answer immediately
because i will die if i don't find out

wh:
and what is that oh so important question

♕ chae:
*drum rolls*
why

wh:
??????????????????????
why what

♕ chae:
why did you kiss me back

--

wonho glanced at hyungwon who didn't take his eyes off of his phone. "did i really?"

"yeah," hyungwon responded calmly as if it was no big deal. well, at least for him it wasn't anything that much.

"embarrassing." wonho looked back at his phone.

a grin was forming on hyungwon's face for almost no reason. "you were with your eyes closed, too. i really wonder why."

the next moment he had a pillow slammed in his face, causing him to drop his phone in order to stop the sudden attack.

after the pillow was set down, the two boys were looking at each other before suddenly bursting into laughter. wonho leaned his forehead against hyungwon's chest, clutching at the boy's shirt while he was trying to stop laughing.

"was it a good kiss at least?"

"are you kidding me?" hyungwon gasped teasingly, rolling his eyes. "it was horrible."

the silver haired boy lifted his head up, raising an eyebrow. "really?"

hyungwon nodded, the same grin appearing on his face again. "maybe you should kiss me again to make up for it?" he winked.

the only thing he received before wonho rolled back to his side was a middle finger.

"did it at least make you less straight?"

"fuck you."

soon hyungwon moved to rest his head on wonho's chest. he felt the other's fingers gently running through his hair.

the older's touch was addictively soothing. hyungwon loved when wonho would randomly decide to play with his hair because he was so gentle every time. as if he was being careful to not break him.

"remember how i wanted to tell you something before... uh... the accident?" wonho asked.

"yeah. what was it?"

"kihyun looks like a bottom."

the two started laughing again.

"but, honestly, after seeing him in action, it's even weirder," wonho said in between chuckles.

hyungwon hummed. "but as you think about it, it would be weird a sixteen year old to try topping him."

"yeah. i mean, i'd also feel offended if you tried topping me." wonho didn't really realize what he was saying until he actually heard himself say it. "i mean--"

"you are a 100% bottom, shut up."

"excuse me?!"

hyungwon just giggled quietly and positioned his head better on wonho's chest, closing his eyes.

wonho continued combing his hair until the both of them gradually fell asleep.

completely non aware of the fact that changkyun had sneaked into the house to take video games again and had kind of heard a part of their conversation.