#103

do you know what really sucks when you write smut and you're way above the age of 12-13? the lack of surprised people saying omg you're so young

it me with another smut chapter, yknow the rules if u dont wanna read then dont B)

p.s. it literally doesnt matter who the bottom why yall so salty

-----

"hyungwon, be quiet!" wonho hissed as he noticed how hyungwon's moans were gradually getting louder.

"s-sorry..." hyungwon stuttered. he did everything in an attempt to not make any noises. it was a big mistake that he assumed he was not the loud one. but he turned out to be even louder than wonho and that really was something.

the thing was that being loud wasn't a problem at all. of course, as long as they were all alone.

wonho really loved listening to hyungwon's whimpering and begging under himself. maybe more than he was supposed to. but now with wonho's brother and mom being so close and probably able to hear most things, it was really troublesome.

wonho started moving slower, giving the both of them some time to breathe for a moment. hyungwon was moving his hands on the older's back gently like a caress, running them over where he had previously been digging in his nails to a point that there was some blood here and there.

for a reason he really liked the trails he had left on wonho's broad back.

"ah, it feels so good," hyungwon breathed, squeezing his eyes shut and biting on his lower lip vigorously.

"does it hurt?" wonho asked, a bit puzzled because of hyungwon's expression.

"yeah, but i don't mind it."

"should i stop?"

"you should stop being such a softie." the younger opened his eyes again. "don't worry, it's not like i will break or anything."

wonho smirked. he entwined his fingers with the other's and moved his hands above his head, pinning them against the pillow. "you have no idea how much harder i would've gone on you if mom wasn't around," he whispered into hyungwon's ear.

hyungwon shivered slightly. "i didn't know you are capable of being dominant."

"i can be dominant if i want to."

without any warning, the shorter suddenly thrust even deeper inside hyungwon. he quickly put his forearm on the latter's mouth so he could bite on it to suppress his screams. and hyungwon was biting so hard that it was probably going to leave a long lasting mark just like the trails of nails and the ridiculously big amount of hickeys all over his chest and collarbones.

"h...h-hoseok," hyungwon choked back a moan. he was speaking with a shaky voice and felt tears at the corners of his eyes. "harder, p-please..." it was either because he was liking it way too much or the pain was making him lose his mind but he couldn't get enough. he wanted more.

"will you keep quiet?"

"i can't..." hyungwon shook his head lightly.

wonho clicked his tongue. he was changing his pace all the time and it was driving hyungwon crazy.

"hoseok, please," he almost yelled, too needy to care. "i'm so close, please, don't leave me hanging like that."

"okay, baby."

the thrusts were gradually getting faster and harder and the two were finally reaching a pace that they were currently satisfied with. even wonho didn't care about anyone hearing anymore, so he was just ramming him mercilessly.

he let go of one of hyungwon's hands and traveled down to his member, getting a hold of him. hyungwon was too oversensitive already. he let out a whine as his free hand found its way on wonho's shoulder, gripping at it firmly.

both of them were 100% sure that if just a little bit more strength was applied, wonho's shoulder was going to break off, but it was currently not important.

the older felt himself being pulled down, his lips meeting hyungwon's in a sloppy kiss.

soon enough, hyungwon came. it was quite surprising how long it took him, but he was more than glad that he eventually did. he was quickly followed by wonho.

they were panting heavily, staring into each other's eyes.

wonho kissed hyungwon one last time before pulling out of him and peeling off the condom from himself. he got up and walked to the bathroom, feeling his knees weak.

he couldn't walk properly yet he managed to grab a towel and to successfully return and clean hyungwon​ and himself up. he threw the towel towards the basket with dirty laundry, almost missing it, and lied down next to hyungwon, still trying to catch his breath.

"my mom is going to kill me," the older sighed, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment.

hyungwon just rolled his eyes. he turned to the other, pulling him into a hug. he gently brushed wonho's hands away from his face and pecked his plump lips.

after a while of lying in silence wonho spoke again. "did you like it?" the taller just hummed. "should we take turns from now on?"

"definitely."

-----

+ i apologize because i promised hard smut but im not rly in the mood for anything at all so this word vomit is (once again) the most i can do

:)