#97

"you can't even imagine how much i love you."

it was the words hyungwon woke up to. he didn't open his eyes nor indicated that he was awake for a while. he wanted to continue listening to wonho's soft voice. yet he didn't say anything else.

something in hyungwon, maybe just a little whispering voice inside his head, made him wonder if wonho was always like that when he woke up first. not that he ever woke up before him  but the question just popped up in his head.

the younger just wrapped his arms around the shorter's bare waist, pulling him into a hug. he started pressing soft kisses against wonho's collarbones and neck, feeling his warm skin and nice scent, getting immersed into them.

"good morning," wonho said with a cheerful tone. he kissed the top of hyungwon's head, gently running his fingers through his hair. hyungwon just hummed in response. "how did you sleep?"

"fine, i guess," hyungwon shrugged. "how about you?"

"i always sleep well when i am with you." the younger cringed at his boyfriend's attempt to be cheesy. wonho just giggled, kissing him again. "do you want to go shower together?"

"sure."

wonho knew that hyungwon would want to stay in bed for a while longer, so he let him wake up properly. he felt like the other was going to fall back to sleep. it wasn't like they had any important work, so there wasn't any problem.

"you remember how i suggested going stargazing, right?" wonho brought the subject up, causing hyungwon to look up at him.

"no," hyungwon tried lying but as he saw the change in the blonde's expression, a shit eating grin appeared on his face and gave him away. "of course i remember."

"do you want to go tonight?"

"sure."

hyungwon lifted himself up, sitting in bed. his hand ran down from wonho's hip to his thigh, caressing him gently. he tilted his head, hinting at the other to get up with him so they could go and shower.

as wonho sat up, he felt sharp pain that was spreading all the way to his lower back. "hyungwon, not to be dramatic or to seem like i'm overreacting, but i think you went a bit too rough."

"it's because you were teasing me too much," the brunette rolled his eyes.

wonho got up with a sigh and headed to the bathroom without waiting for hyungwon.

"hey, hoseok," hyungwon called.

"what?"

"you have a nice butt!"