#81

wonho smiled to himself as he walked out of his house hand in hand with hyungwon, both carrying their suitcases with their free hands.

it was quite hard, considering he had to say goodbye to his mom for two whole weeks. it was even more difficult for mrs. shin because she was still not ready for him to grow up. even though the two boys were just going to seoul it meant much more for her.

"do you think your mom will be okay?" hyungwon asked, looking at wonho.

"yeah, she will," wonho smiled. "she is just having a moment."

soon they reached the train station. they were both supposed to dislike that place because it reminded them of one of them having to go home, away from the other.

this time it didn't happen like that. they were more than happy that they were going somewhere together. the feeling wasn't connected with anything negative.

while they were waiting, wonho had to move to sit in hyungwon's lap to let an old lady sit on the bench that was already a bit overcrowded.

hyungwon comforted his forehead on wonho's shoulder, wrapping his arms around his waist.

he started slowly swaying from the left to the right and so on while humming quietly, apparently being in his own world.

wonho found it extremely cute. he had a slight smile curved on his lips as he was looking down at hyungwon's hands that were holding him tightly.

suddenly, he realized that hyungwon was humming something very familiar. he threw his head backwards, resting the back of it on hyungwon's shoulder.

"is that ring ding dong?" he asked.

hyungwon suddenly stopped, lifting his head up. "maybe." as he saw wonho's expression he grinned. he placed a kiss on the older's temple because it was the lowest he could reach due to the position they were in.

a few of the people who noticed threw them dirty looks but he didn't care. he just did it again.

"you dare to use that mouth to kiss me after it was humming ring ding dong a moment ago?" hoseok gasped.

"yes." hyungwon squeezed wonho's sides lightly. "it's because you don't let me kiss you on the lips. it's payback."

wonho groaned, rolling his eyes. "fine, i will let you in like a few hours."

"really?" hyungwon's eyes lit up with excitement.

"no."

and the excitement died off as fast as it appeared.