#27

hyungwon reached his hand out, helping wonho climb up on the small unstable ladder that lead to the roof of the abandoned house hyungwon took the older to.

it really wasn't anything that much - just an abandoned house. it wasn't even special. but the view from it was amazing.

on the inside of it hyungwon, minhyuk and changkyun had built some sort of a base where they went when they just wanted to chill.

as long as no one was paying much attention to the house, they could go there, though, hyungwon had always had a feeling that they'd get in trouble with the police soon if they kept going like that. but it wasn't like they were doing anything illegal.

wonho had wrapped himself in a blanket he had taken from inside because it was too cold for him, but hyungwon didn't suppose it was because he was cold. or at least didn't pay so much attention.

they sat down on two armchairs, that hyungwon didn't even know how they got on the rooftop, and opened the cans of mango juice they had taken from hyungwon's house.

though they didn't talk, the silence was peaceful and not at all awkward. at least for hyungwon.

wonho took a sip from his juice and rested his head on his own shoulder, snuggling into the blanket.

"are you cold?" hyungwon finally asked. wonho nodded lightly. suddenly the taller took off his jacket and got up. he put it around wonho's shoulders, making sure it was properly wrapped around him.

"you didn't need to," wonho said, looking up. "i'm fine."

"you said you were cold, so..." hyungwon sat on his armchair again. he couldn't take his eyes off of the other. as if none of this was real. he just couldn't quite believe it. "why are you different from who you are on the internet?"

"because it's easier to talk to someone when you don't have to face them," wonho looked at hyungwon and smiled. "you remember i told you i'm awkward, right?"

"yeah, but i didn't expect you to be this awkward."

"sorry," wonho looked up at the sky, the smile on his face not managing to fade away.