#28

"you're the worst," wonho whined as he was getting tragically beaten in chess by hyungwon.

"you're just mad because you don't know how to play and you're making it easy for me to win," hyungwon smirked, crossing his arms above his chest after making his move.

"why do you even have chess here?" wonho pouted, almost given up on playing already.

"we wanted to take random board games to kill time and for some reason changkyun had chess. not his parents. he."

wonho couldn't help but laugh out loudly. "he's weird."

"speak to me," the hazelnut haired boy gasped dramatically while rolling his eyes.

after losing in the most miserable way possible, wonho didn't want to play anymore. hyungwon was pretty sure he heard the other cursing at him under his nose while slumped down on the floor in defeat.

hyungwon was putting the figures back in the box while wonho was just lying peacefully, looking at the younger. though the ground was cold and probably dusty, he felt too comfortable wrapped in the blanket and hyungwon's jacket.

the faint smell of perfume from the jacket, reaching wonho's nostrils, made him feel even more comfortable. it was making him realize that all of this wasn't a dream he was going to snap out of any moment. it was so real. his internet friend was real and it was so difficult to understand that yet he was right in front of him.

"if there was electricity and warm water, or water in general, i'd move in to live here," wonho said. "and then you could come whenever you wanted to and we could watch the sunset on the rooftop."

hyungwon snorted, putting the box away and lying down next to wonho. "it would be nice."

"i really don't want to come off as rude by saying that since i know this is your place with minhyuk and changkyun, but also imagining living here would be so cool." the older sighed dreamily.

hyungwon turned to wonho, resting his head on his arm. "just because it's my place with changkyun and minhyuk, doesn't mean it can't be our place, too. as long as you're feeling well here, it's fine."

wonho felt how heat spread all over his cheeks as he smiled at the other.

spending valentine's day with hyungwon was beginning to become one of the best memories of wonho's life and he was happy about that.