#105

wonho's brother used the amazing opportunity of hyungwon being all alone in the living room so he could talk to him.

not that he wanted to talk to him about something important or that he cared about. he just wanted to make hyungwon uncomfortable. and that was exactly what he was going to do.

after all, wonho had made him feel uncomfortable in front of his girlfriend plenty of time so it was only natural for hojun to "seek revenge" or whatever.

hyungwon had only been warned that hojun didn't really watch his mouth while talking and that he was a master of creating awkward situations but he wasn't told that he could be an actual spawn of satan at times.

or he was like that all the time, it was just that he chose when to show it.

"hey, hyung," hojun said as he plopped down on the couch, gazing at whatever hyungwon was watching on tv.

just then he realized that his first impression that hyungwon was kind of lame turned out to be the actual truth. of course, if he was judging only by the things he liked watching.

"hey," hyungwon said, not really paying any attention to the younger boy.

"can i ask you a few things?"

the taller let out a really loud sigh inside his head before turning to wonho's brother. he nodded as a sign that the boy could ask.

"is having sex with another man really that good?"

it was barely the first question and hyungwon already felt lost of words.

how was he even supposed to answer that anyways?

he bit on his lower lip, maybe slightly nervous and uncomfortable.

"it's fine talking about this with me," hojun spoke again, now a hint of a devilish smile appearing across his lips. "i mean, i already​heard enough last night... so i was just wondering."

"why are you even asking? planning on experiencing it?" hyungwon snorted.

it made hojun feel a little bit more awkward than he should have. it was not happening as he thought it would but, on the other hand, he also didn't know hyungwon all that well. "not really."

"then why would you ask?"

"i..." now hyungwon was the one grinning. he had already figured out hojun's plan so it was pleasing to see how he was getting all nervous. "don't get the wrong idea, okay?"

the older let out a chuckle. "try again next time, kid." he left the remote he was holding in hojun's lap and got up.

it seemed like he had to go back to wonho's room because he had nowhere else to go. there was his brother in the living room and his mother in the kitchen. he couldn't go to their bedrooms nor he could go to the other two or three rooms he hadn't explored yet.

he took a deep breath before walking in. when he finally did he saw wonho talking on the phone but as soon as he saw hyungwon he mumbled a quiet "i have to go" and hung up.

"jooheon again?" hyungwon raised an eyebrow.

the older only looked away.