#88

"i'm so bored," wonho complained, nuzzling against hyungwon.

the younger looked down at him with a frown. "you weren't bored with jooheon." he received a glare. and, once again, a pillow to the face.

this time he tried dodging it but wonho was fast and even managed to hit him twice.

"if you keep acting like this i will go out with him again and find somewhere else to sleep," wonho yelled.

"you wouldn't dare," hyungwon growled.

"just watch me."

the younger pushed wonho off of himself and climbed on top of him, pinning his wrists above his head.

he rested his elbows on the bed on both sides of the other's head, leaning close against his ear.

"i think i made it clear that you are mine," he hissed, making wonho shiver.

wonho had goosebumps all over his body and he felt excitement boiling in his blood. he was arching his back up as he tried escaping hyungwon's grip but it only got tighter.

"are you still planning on pretending that you are innocent?" wonho hummed in response, not really sure what hyungwon asked him. his mind was a complete haze.

"what if i'm not pretending?" the older breathed out, finally easing under hyungwon.

"as if we don't know each other."

the taller let go of wonho's hands and they immediately moved at the back of his neck.

hyungwon started kissing wonho slowly as one of his hands traveled down the latter's body, all the way under his shirt. wonho's breathing got faster and hyungwon quickly noticed how nervous he was.

"i won't do anything," hyungwon assured.

yet wonho had that almost terrified look on his face that was hinting to hyungwon to stop pushing.

maybe he really was at least a bit innocent, after all.

hyungwon's hand rested on wonho's hip. his movement made the other tremble again.

at some point the look in his eyes was telling hyungwon how much the boy under him craved him but then it was different. hyungwon found that sudden change in body language a bit weird, but mostly confusing.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing..." the silver haired male said with a shaking voice. "i'm just a bit scared..."

"you know i wouldn't force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with." the taller caressed wonho's cheek with his thumb. "if you don't want this--"

"i do," wonho cut him off, causing hyungwon's eyes to widen.

"you sure?"

"mhm," the boy nodded. he looked like he kind of regained a part of his confidence already.

"don't you think it's a bit too soon, though?"

"i don't care. i trust you."

"but you are sending me so many mixed signals..."

"i will send a slap behind your neck if you don't do anything soon."

"ah, so needy..."