#82

the boys were in seoul in almost no time since the two towns were pretty close. hyungwon had mentally prepared himself for nothing. he expected something like a few hours long ride, he had no idea why.

after arriving, they had to catch a taxi from the train station. it drove them to a house in the outskirts where they were going to stay.

hyungwon's jaw dropped because of how huge the house looked. reminded him of something a really rich person would own.

"whose house is this?" hyungwon questioned as they walked in.

"my dad's."

by the way wonho's voice sounded, hyungwon quickly took the hint to not ask anything about wonho's dad, no matter how much he wanted to, so they were quiet until they went to the spacious living room.

just like the exterior, the interior wasn't disappointing at all, hyungwon noticed. the furniture looked quite new.

they set the suitcases aside and made themselves comfortable on the couch. wonho turned the tv on and lied down to rest his head in hyungwon's lap.

he closed his eyes, exhaling slowly. for some reason he felt tired already. maybe it was because of the atmosphere of the house.

or it was just because of the person it reminded him of.

"you will probably get angry if i ask," hyungwon mumbled, "but i really want to know why you hate your dad."

wonho sighed in response. hyungwon waa right, he did get angry. "it's none of your business."

"it's my business if you have sudden mood swings like that every time he's mentioned."

wonho got up and was about to head to another room but hyungwon caught him, pulling him back on his lap.

the younger placed his hands on the other's sides, his grip a bit too tight (just in case).

he started kissing wonho all over his cheeks in an attempt to calm him down.

"hyungwon, you just need to understand me," wonho spoke quietly. "i am not comfortable talking about that person. he is not a part of my life anymore. but my mom still doesn't want a divorce, i have no idea why," he sniffled.

"forget about this. let's talk about something else," hyungwon moved his hands on wonho's cheeks.

"what?"

"why don't you want to kiss me?"

"i do want to kiss you." wonho wrapped his arms around the taller's neck.

"it's not like i've ever stopped you," hyungwon smiled.

and wonho just leaned in.